User Tag List

Thread: ZAB1019 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ZAB1019 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    zab1019
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Eugienia 'Nordica' Northey
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    ZAB1019#3258
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Do not shitpost in #middleground
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    lunarflu
    Total Ban Duration
    perma
    Remaining Duration
    nent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Fortuna13, Desert Rose, TGMC, XRP, Skyrat (only sometimes) and SEXO: EROS (only sometimes)
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    no
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no vpn
    Reason for Ban
    I was asking soldier the rules on why saying nigga in game is ok. But xigga is not. I don't remember quite well exact wording. But he might've said something like, xigga or xig can be contrived to mean xigger. Which is why you cannot say it. I asked why we can say nigga or nig then as a marine. Then I said "Based" as a joke and looked at history of people saying 'nigger' in discord. The majority of it being said from soldier himself.

Afterwards Soldier joked that he liked to touch little kids, and he said so was a joke. I pinged discord staff and asked Nanu for a salmon recipe and nanu uncert'd me and I was later banned.

I also have a note from //showthrea...Report-Unclear

I also have a 1 day ban for making fun of Compy when they joked that they touched kids. As I pretended to be as mentally deranged as they are. Discord staff management said that joking about touching kids is an instant 1 day ban. Weird that Soldier wasn't banned for 1 day?
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    After I started my own cm discord server I realised that people pinging you is kind of annoying, and when I pinged discord staff as a meme and got banned for it I now understand their pain. Doing things for free and getting notifications for it that aren't needed is annoying and I apologise for annoying them with it.

it was a nice salmon recipe though thank you Nanu.

Next time someone jokes about killing jews like the holocaust I will be considerate to their viewpoint and opinion and not swear at them.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn’t joke that I touch kids or anything, I was making a point about things in the community that people go crazy over. Also I’m pretty sure I was giving you an explanation on why people tolerate the use of nigga vs the hard R.

You were banned for pinging discord staff without a valid reason to do so, and as far as I can tell from this appeal you’re not ready to rejoin yet.

You can try again in 30 days.

Edit: I went through my discord history the only time I’ve ever used the hard R was in quotes to point out rule violations, or to give examples of what you can and can’t say. Maybe next time don’t low key accuse a head staff of racism without evidence to back it up.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 10-24-2021 at 10:59 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids