Your Byond ID?
    Setch Dreskar

Your Character Name?
    Severus Drake | Ancient Defender (363) for this report

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    BatteryBan

Accused Character Name
    Mature Boiler (667)

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10:50~ CST | 11:50~ EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4

Description of the incident:
    When we attacked the CIC, the queen rushed into the obvious blast door trap. Well surprise the blast door closed, at which point I started yelling for the boiler to melt the blast door.

Note I had asked before the queen ran in for the boiler to melt the blastdoor and the Boiler said "NO!"

Boiler 667 not only didn't melt the blast door but kept starring at the unbreakable glass while the queen was fighting. I kept pointing at the door and screaming for the boiler to melt it and 'Save mom"

The boiler finally walked to the door, looked at it, did not put acid on it, instead walked away and put acid on two blast doors leading out of the CIC so they could try and escape.

At this point I ran over, grabbed them, dragged them back to the door, and they then watched as the queen died and stated Mature Boiler (667) hisses, "THSI IS WHY WE CANNOT HAVE GOOD THINGS!"

IF that isn't intentional grief I don't know what is. The other boiler (802) actually had to walk down from the upper hall and put acid on the door, 667 never even tried.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-Images from Discord-

Confirming it was BatteryBan
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Lax about the messup
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admitting some guilt.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

How you would punish the accused:
    Given the nature of what happened, a xeno ban would be very nice, especially the casual 'eh whatever' attitude about the messup afterwards on discord.

If I need a slap as well for yelling at them and getting upset then by all means please do. Cause I did state "Jesus Battery you could have saved the queen the entire time and you were such a braindead moron you stood there like a mouth breathing retard, even when told what to do" which is going a bit far
    Last edited by Dreskar; 02-16-2019 at 05:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs.

Full edited logs of event

Spoiler Spoiler:

Queen gets trapped
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Calls for Boiler
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Boiler acids wrong doors and gets grabbed
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Queen dies
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Other boiler arrives.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you kindly Cry of Wolves for making a tl/dr version.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a sort of hard one to prove intent on. But nonetheless, one that I do not think is griefing. The boiler was not responsible for the queen entering the "trap," the queen was. And like it or not xenos are not required to save the queen. It looks to me like the boiler was not paying much attention and melted the door that would allow xenos escape the front of the CIC instead of saving the queen. And them not feeling sad is no proof of any sort.

This just is not griefing.

Resolved. No action taken.