Ro3ger

Marine Name
    May 'Chaos' Blyant

Other Whitelist Applications
    Did have a failed Synth whitelist request but it is long gone by now

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Chippie

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    A synthetic that talks with a bit of chaos and fun jokes mixed in but ultimately being logical in what they say

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I have played CM for a bit and I always find non basic marine roles fun and synths have the power of all them in one minus firearms
    I have played TGCM and found it amazing to play synthetic on there

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

TLDR mission of a revolution and chippie helping out then a cute little chat between a CT and them of chippies personality going into full effect

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I love engineering being able to set up fobs as a CE is one of my favorite things as I can show new engineers simple mistakes and how to conserve materials for bigger projects
    I know how to load OB's and set AA

How familiar are you with Command?
    Quite Familiar as I know how to use CIC consoles call down OB's ,individual squad req drops, how shouts can influence a battle for better or worse, How to operate CAS and basic air travel, and drive/shoot the APC, and how to lead in general

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I love to play Squad medic and love to see when I revive someone and their HP goes from dead to 100%,Surgeries of course how could I not learn em, Chemistry I understand the recipes but im not a person who can instantly dispense IA on command it takes me a moment, Research I HATE IT but I can do it but I will refuse to do so as a synth due to them not being able to research things only being able to do the old

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I know how to dispense items in a quick fashion,Order,Supply drops and I know to stamp the shipping manifests for extra money

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    I would use it Defensibly as a FUCK OFF XENOS! sort of fashion if I am currently doing a task for instance healing a marine that is incapacitated but i would ultimately ask other marines to guard me while I do such actions

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I wont post my exact hours for each role in this post but I can in comments if asked for
    CMO/CE/XO/ are specific high time jobs unlocked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -Your chosen font for the story document makes it literally unreadable. Apparently some have copied the text into word just to transform the font into calibri for being able to read it. Story is effectively null due to this.

-Quirk is completely quizzical and ill-explained. What the hell does "talks with a bit of chaos" mean? Synths can't cause detriment to Marines, which I guess this implies? Also, 'making jokes' is not a quirk. Every Synth does that, pretty much. Quirk is null.

-Your Synth name is likely a reference to 'Chappie' which isn't very good either imo. Chippie also isn't exactly a good/real name. Synth names are meant to be bog standard, run-of-the-mill.

-You yourself state that you can't handle chemistry well enough to dispense chems on-demand. That is COMPLETELY insufficient for a synth, who is REQUIRED to provide the mechanical know-how and skill to perform chem duties on many occasions. You will need to patch this knowledge gap.

-Command reply mentions calling OBs which, in conjunction with your quizzical, bad grammar, makes me personally think you aren't aware that synths CANNOT fire OBs.

-Combat question is way too short/quizzically written (notice the theme here?) to the point where I feel like you didn't take the question seriously. I'll consider it null because of that.

This App is almost certainly going to be denied because of terrible grammar, bad answers to the questions on the form, a non-existent quirk and a story that isn't even readable without erupting a tumor in our brains. I strongly suggest you withdraw this to save yourself a few days worth of time, and immediately hop into #whitelist-app-help on Discord where plenty of folks - Councillors included - may help you with fleshing out your next application in a month's time. I also suggest you take a look at previously accepted (and also denied!) applications for synths, to see what is expected/disliked when it comes to story, quirks and answers to questions.

Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp it seems I found out what I did while drunk last night sorry for destroying anyone's eyes who reads this. I'll figure out how to remove the post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know how to remove this thread, if anyone finds it and has access please delete it and not put it to denied as this was a drunken post

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got you bro.

Based booze cruiser post is one of my favorites in recent memory, so thank you for this. This app is withdrawn.
    Synthetic Senator