Guidesu#7987

Marine Name
    Bones Katyusha Dimi Trot / UWU

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Partai'k-Chiva Bo'ytill

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Clan Bo'ytil

Yautja Character Story
    (PSA: I tried to fix all my grammatical errors. I tried to make the story thrilling and unique. And I'm sorry if the story is quite cringe.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

The clan sect Chiva is in:
    The Bhu’ja Dekna. Those of the Bhu’ja Dekna tracked their prey and prepared. They always planned ahead. Moved for weeks on end, moving from target to target, trying to find one who was truly worthy of a fight. They carefully picked their target, stalked, and struck. Careful was their name, precision was their game. Their hunting skills were on par with the Thwei, but their style varied greatly. They were robust at all manners of tracking, and knew when the time was right to strike. But never did they dare breach the honor code, hunting a weakened target, or such, for they knew the dishonor would net them a heavy punishment by the elders.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I enjoyed the story, although a little out of the box. Personally, I can also vouch for the competency of both Bones and UWU so I shall give this a +1, even if it means very little. As for questions, I’d like to leave it up to someone my senior, seeing as this is my first post like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been playing CM a little because of work/studies. I still play of course so any questions it may take some time to respond!
    I really glad you enjoyed the story!
    Plus i am really excited to join the Bo'ytill clan and the hunters in general!
    And if gets denied, here i go wait another month!

That all pals and friends!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1
    someone I know and trust. the story is nice.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @forest2001
    this app has been accepted by the way

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)