ladwhy #4052

Marine Name
    Ray "Soap" Sandys

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ra'jall

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Clan Dauthi

Yautja Character Story
    Ra’jall, the ship’s doctor and researcher, was sitting in the medical room aboard the Yaujta ship, operating on a human heart he had obtained a few months ago. He was about to cut the pulmonary trunk in half to better see a pulmonary valve, when the door opened.

‘Hey, Ra’jall, you know we arrived, right?’, said Ya’jeol, the ship’s technician.

‘Oh, already?’, responded Ra’jall surprised. ‘I thought it was going to take longer. Oh well, time to go hunting.’

Ra’jall left the room and saw all of the 7 predators aboard talking and waiting for him to come. He took some extra mending and soothing herbs, splints and some crystals and joined the others.

‘Are you ready, Ra’jall?’, asked Bai’Kou, an Elder predator.

‘Of course, let’s go!’, replied Ra’jall with an excited voice.

‘Alright, get your teleporter, see you soon’, said another fighter.

Ra’jall arrived on the planet 4585A, a swampy planet which was owned by the “green dressed” humans. He was teleported right next to one of their bases and was spotted by one of them. “Shit…”, whispered Ra’jall as he struggled to activate his cloak.

‘Oi! Don’t move! Hey, comrades, look what we’ve got!’, stated Ra’jall’s translator.

‘What the hell do you want…’, muttered Ra’jall as he activated his cloak.

He started to make his way to the main road, bullets whizzing by him like bolting lights. He looked behind and could see the scared human trying to shoot him. ‘Funny, am I too fast?’, thought to himself. After he ran a couple of kilometers, he reached the main road, made out of dirt, but still considered the best road on the planet. He saw Ya’jeol fighting a human, so Ra’jall decided to observe his skills. The human was fully equipped with heavy armor, a shotgun, a Type 71 rifle and a machete. It was clear that Ya’jeol was losing, but Ra’jall couldn’t intervene.
    All of a sudden, Ya’jeol collapsed, activating his self destruct system. Ra’jall, dissappointed and a bit sad, walked away, not looking back.

‘Am I the only one who heard the explosion?’, asked Bai’Kou on the Yaujta communications.

‘It was Ya'jeol, he lost a fight to a human and self-destructed.’, said Ra’jall.

‘He lost? What a shame...’, stammered Bai’Kou. ‘Well, this isn’t the time for mournings, keep hunting, try not to be captured or destroyed.’

Ra’jall continued his journey. He thought about having to get 2 lungs from a human to simulate the blood flow from the heart to the lungs. It was then when he saw a perfect prey for his needs. A well-built soldier, behind some sandbags, not doing anything productive. A detailed description came from Ra’jall’s Medical HUD, saying he doesn’t have any injuries. He decided to begin the hunt.

Ra’jall approached him, slowly. The human, confused, got his rifle and aimed.

‘Halt, you donkey!’, screamed the soldier.

‘Who do you call a donkey?’, replied Ra’jall, holding back laughter.

‘You’re not human, how do you know Russian…’, stuttered the human, starting to feel scared, but keeping a straight face.

‘Defend yourself.’, said Ra’jall as he equipped his wrist blades and started running towards him.

Ra’jall knew the human’s body has released a high amount of adrenaline into him and it won’t be an easy, nor fair fight. The human started shooting aimlessly, hitting the predator in his upper chest and jaw. Ra’jall got closer and was able to slice open the human’s left arm, knocking him on the ground. The soldier got up fast, screaming at the top of his lungs. Ra’jall reached his back, pulling a harpoon and throwing it at a perfect angle to penetrate the human’s femur bone.

‘Holy shit! Arghhh, you bastard!’, screamed the soldier, insulting the Yaujta continuously. He then reached for his weapon, throwing it away to make the hunter leave him alone.

‘Surrendering? I thought you would put up a better fight!’, said Ra’jall, as he dragged the harpoon out of the dishonorable prey’s leg.

‘Fuck! Leave me alone, please!’, begged the soldier.

‘You could have fought to the end, but instead you decided to dishonor me! This.. will not be tolerated…’, stated the predator, as he slowly got his combi stick out of his satchel.

‘No! Don’t do it, please, pleas-’

The human’s skull was penetrated by the blade. He fell down, lifeless, with a shocked expression on his face. Ra’jall put his weapons back and started to cut the soldier’s chest apart. After some time and after a careful surgery, the lungs were successfully extracted.

‘Ra’jall, do you hear me?’, said Bai’Kou, breathing heavily.

‘Loud and clear! Just got the lungs I needed, how about you?’, responded Ra’jall with a happy tone in his voice.

‘Better than ever, a human attacked me and wouldn’t leave me alone, so I think you know what I did.’, replied Bai’Kou. ‘Are we all ready to go back to the ship?’

‘Yeah, I finished my hunt too.’, responded Hatouar, another predator.

They all rendevouzed where they decided and teleported back to the ship. Ya’jeol’s armor, weapons and tools have been moved to the Yaujta storage chamber. Ra’jall entered his room, put the lungs on his desk and started connecting blood veins and arteries between both organs. He started to pump the heart and to his surprise, the blood was moving to the lungs.

‘Perfect.’, whispered Ra’jall under his breath.

Also, here is my clan story as I've wrote it when it was necessary for the app: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    No

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -100000, why? Ladwhy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dies enough as synth so he'll be perfect for pred! +100000000000 more!

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story is the exact same as the one from your earlier denied application last year, you're trying to create a new clan (which you can't do without 3 other blooded members), and you answered "no" to Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?

I don't think you've read the new clan creation guidelines as posted in #whitelist-announcements in the discord either (which dictate you must join a preexisting clan with approval from its leader).

Honestly this app reeks of low effort, the story was uninteresting, had a few spelling mistakes, and was generic (like other than the 3 paragraphs about organs, this could have literally been any pred's story. It's got nothing interesting about religion, culture, intrayautja interactions etc.) and is pretty short to top it all off.

Overall, therefore, -1
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan_albatross View Post
    The story is the exact same as the one from your earlier denied application last year, you're trying to create a new clan (which you can't do without 3 other blooded members), and you answered "no" to Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?

I don't think you've read the new clan creation guidelines as posted in #whitelist-announcements in the discord either (which dictate you must join a preexisting clan with approval from its leader).

Honestly this app reeks of low effort, the story was uninteresting, had a few spelling mistakes, and was generic (like other than the 3 paragraphs about organs, this could have literally been any pred's story. It's got nothing interesting about religion, culture, intrayautja interactions etc.) and is pretty short to top it all off.

Overall, therefore, -1
    It is, indeed, my mistake that I've answered "No" at the question about advertising, which I've only noticed because you mentioned. I have not edited the application nor advertised my app, which can suggest I wanted to actually press "Yes".

I checked mainly the forums for new stuff added to predators and have not found anything about clan changes. I will surely speak to a clan leader and discuss about my joining of said clan(if accepted). Also, if I weren't a synthetic, I wouldn't have access to #whitelist-announcements, so how can people know about the changes?

About the story being short, I did not want to write 4 pages of details nobody is going to read and wanted to show what my predator will do in a round, how he will interact with other predators and, of course, his desire, his end goal. I do respect your opinion tho. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whitelist announcements is open to everyone

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly the hunts changed, things are different now, we have different processes, please check the whitelist app process thread under predator applications. however based on the feedback from this app, council decided to deny this app for now, but hope you build more connections in the community that, next time you apply for a whitelist, you'll gain enough support!
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001