Nicholas "Locust" Pershing
    Their BYOND Key
    TrustScience44
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    6-6:30 PM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    He failed to follow rule 2
    He also failed to follow rule 4

He laughed at me for not paying for the good admin DLC, which stung.

He also failed to enforce the rule violation by Alan jones, the CO whitelist member, instead making 3 different stories to cover for them.
    Description of the incident
    I walked into CIC lobby and Alan Jones, killed me as a pizzaman.

I ahelp'ed it and was revived by Schalk after about a minute and my ahelp was closed.

Note, after I was murdered Alan Jones took off my bag, my only space which could hold C4 and screamed since I had a pistol from the ground it was clearly valid.

Once I was revived, Alan Jones proceeded to murder me again, before I could finish my sentence.

After I was admin revived, Alan Jones then started screaming I was a "zombie".

He is an experienced player and was clearly ignoring the fact that zombies have a huge green tint and a large brain extension.

He then ordered his XO (the second XO of the round, since Alan Jones BE'd the first one) to incinerate me, removing me from the round.

Later, I ahelped about it, and was told by Trustscience44 that because they had had "pizzaman bombers in cic" in the cic before, that it was valid and acceptable to kill without any other reasoning.

There was nothing about "pizzaman bombers" according to the SEA of the round (XanHiroki) in Command or Police channels, with nothing being said until after I was killed a second time and cremated.

After I was removed from the round they said a pizzaman died in the command/mp channels.

When I asked about the issue in another ahelp, TrustScience44 laughed at me joking that I should have bought the better admins DLC like someone else did.
    (this really hurt. like I really enjoy this game and it hurts to get laughed at by the people who are supposed to protect me)

Trustscience44 then changed his story to saying since my previous ticket in the round he would do nothing about the one mentioned.
    I asked about this because they should have been separate but he just left me unanswered

Later TrustScience44 changed his story from the "pizzaman bombers" or previous ticket effects to how since I was "only" a spawn it was clearly not an issue, since it was an "event round".

I was having a great time, and even if I was "just" a spawn, I was having a great time. I even got a fancy SEA hat off a guy which looked great. He then just stopped responding to my ahelps, and I had to ask the other admins for help.

They said sorry for the turn of events and did not help with my issue.
    Evidence
    I have a few screencaps of the ahelps but not all of them, it was really painful to read even just these ones. I would also ask for the logs and ahelp reports is possible from that round.
    How you would punish the accused
    I would ask them for a public apology, laughing at me was not the right thing to do.

I would also ask for a ban of Alan Jones, he violated the rules and was not punished, instead it was swept under the rug because important people were involved.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was already reported to us last night, and we're already in the process of investigating and also the actions of Arbs were reported to council as well. I will recommend a player report against Arbs instead as Trustscience telling you "You didnt get the admin DLC" is unacceptable.

Somenerd will be handling it on our end, and yes Trustscience owes you an apology.

Please make a player report against Arbs since you are making allegations that he was griefing.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids