User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chatillon - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story kept me entertained, though a bit tough to follow at times.

Decent player, with some interesting interactions.
    I'm going to wait for more questions to be asked, but in the meanwhile:
    The captain asks you to entertain the troops before the briefing. What do you do to keep the crayon eaters happy?

Also, if you get accepted, do make better work on the quirk than ol' Souljaboy here
    Last edited by Dorkkeli; 02-16-2019 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Not gonna tell u mwahahaha
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    I was going for the great French blunder known as the Battle of Agincourt, but your examples would work to.

I think you can do it
    +1
    That would work too yes. I'll be honest, I prefer to forget that this battle even existed (Fucking dumb french knights honor...).

Thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    HAH, You stole LLJK Quirk. Good job.

You have my +1 for that

TBH you're a good player and i like to RP with you.
    Stealing his quirk wasn't intended... Thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by Pedroca2lucas View Post
    Okay.

You're playing as the synth and the XO is kinda of lost inside the CIC, what would you do?

In what situations are you allowed to arrest someone?

The FOB is getting breached, there's an engineer in crit, he repaired you earlier, save him or run away? Why?

What do you think about the current state of the Synthetic Role? Any suggestions?
    1) If the XO is lost inside his CIC, I would ask him if he requires assistance, First in IC then in LOOC. Depending of his answers I'll try to help him by teaching him ICly to use the tools and give tactical updates, or help him in LOOC while continu to RP as an SO. That really depends if he is willing to Roleplay and learn ICly or just getting knowledge by OOC, as XO is a role that is much needed for the marines and don't let always time to RP a lot.

2) I can arrest only on CO or CMP request. I cannot absolutly do it on my own will.

3) Even if this engineer repaired me earlier, I can act at the moment as happy however, as a synth I do not feel emotions and those doesn't not change my decision making process. Here if the FOB is getting breached, I'll try to grab him or flee depending of the risk of doing so. If the risk is too high, my self preservation comes first, moreover in almsot all cases of breached FOB you got loads of wounded, so this one doesn't matter more than another one. I'll probably revive/heal other wounded in some safer places and then if the marines manage to push the xenos back, retrieve his corpse and revive him.

4) I find the Synthetics really great in their current state compared to the other whitelist. I personnaly find it the job that have the most impact on the round in terms of fun/Roleplay/Efficency for the marines side. My lone suggestion would be to reduce their battle potential as even in melee only, good synth can be dangerous as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    The story kept me entertained, though a bit tough to follow at times.

Decent player, with some interesting interactions.
    I'm going to wait for more questions to be asked, but in the meanwhile:
    The captain asks you to entertain the troops before the briefing. What do you do to keep the crayon eaters happy?

Also, if you get accepted, do make better work on the quirk than ol' Souljaboy here
    Bring them Souto. Souto is good for moral. That's what Mister Daniels used to say.
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatillon View Post
    That would work too yes. I'll be honest, I prefer to forget that this battle even existed (Fucking dumb french knights honor...).

Thanks for the support

Stealing his quirk wasn't intended... Thanks for the support

1) If the XO is lost inside his CIC, I would ask him if he requires assistance, First in IC then in LOOC. Depending of his answers I'll try to help him by teaching him ICly to use the tools and give tactical updates, or help him in LOOC while continu to RP as an SO. That really depends if he is willing to Roleplay and learn ICly or just getting knowledge by OOC, as XO is a role that is much needed for the marines and don't let always time to RP a lot.

2) I can arrest only on CO or CMP request. I cannot absolutly do it on my own will.

3) Even if this engineer repaired me earlier, I can act at the moment as happy however, as a synth I do not feel emotions and those doesn't not change my decision making process. Here if the FOB is getting breached, I'll try to grab him or flee depending of the risk of doing so. If the risk is too high, my self preservation comes first, moreover in almsot all cases of breached FOB you got loads of wounded, so this one doesn't matter more than another one. I'll probably revive/heal other wounded in some safer places and then if the marines manage to push the xenos back, retrieve his corpse and revive him.

4) I find the Synthetics really great in their current state compared to the other whitelist. I personnaly find it the job that have the most impact on the round in terms of fun/Roleplay/Efficency for the marines side. My lone suggestion would be to reduce their battle potential as even in melee only, good synth can be dangerous as hell.

Bring them Souto. Souto is good for moral. That's what Mister Daniels used to say.
    Fineeeee,
    +1
    Good work.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, that's enough. Ya did great.

+1
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I helped you with the story behind this application and I find it to be personally really cool. Indiana Jones-esque story that keeps me entertained, as well as a fairly interesting quirk. All I request is that you keep learning English as much as you can, that's my only concern.

I don't find the need to ask you any questions or scenarios, I'll just say good luck and give you a +1.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your english is understandable and you understand grammar rules most of the times. Just keep improving as Jakk said.

I'm biased since you're Renaud. Keep up the unga, but not when you're playing synth. +1
    Last edited by Vampmare; 02-17-2019 at 11:37 PM.
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    Fineeeee,
    +1
    Good work.
    Thanks for the support. Glad that my answer convinced ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedroca2lucas View Post
    Okay, that's enough. Ya did great.

+1
    Thanks! I really appreaciate your support

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    I helped you with the story behind this application and I find it to be personally really cool. Indiana Jones-esque story that keeps me entertained, as well as a fairly interesting quirk. All I request is that you keep learning English as much as you can, that's my only concern.

I don't find the need to ask you any questions or scenarios, I'll just say good luck and give you a +1.
    Oh god. Jakkk without his casual questionnaire?! Thanks for the feedback on my story, it helped me a lot. I'll work hard to improve my english

Quote Originally Posted by Vampmare View Post
    Your english is understandable and you understand grammar rules most of the times. Just keep improving as Jakk said.

I'm biased since you're Renaud. Keep up the unga, but not when you're playing synth. +1
    English is the 3rd language I'm currently learning so uh.. I'll try my best! Thanks for the support bud!
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot I hadn't thrown my opinion in here already since I took a sneak peak at it for you.

I love the quirk and any other concerns I had have long since been addressed.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You displayed fairly well in the story you know the guidelines pretty well, although i'm not sure how easy the quirk will be used in actual gameplay. I'm sure you'll find a way like most synths do, but remember try not to type too much if you're deployed planetside because if you type too much, the big bad benos will come for ya'. Everyone else seems to have implied good things about you, although I don't know you personally, i'm going to drop a +1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to be that guy, I have to rate you on the quality of your English displayed in this thread. Its comprehensible, but you have clear mistakes which you should do your best to correct over time. Your application's responses and your skillful reputation displayed are all great, but I can't rate you positively if you can't communicate properly.

Slapping on a fat neutral and contributing nothing to this thread, for 4 of 5 council reddit upvotes.