User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chatillon - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good story though the big fonts a little annoying. You are a decent player and over all deserve this +1 I cant find anything wrong with this application and your answers.
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Alicia The Motherly Synthetic: https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17406
    Ja'akir Aki The Messenger of the Gods: //showthrea...or-Application
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omicega View Post
    I forgot I hadn't thrown my opinion in here already since I took a sneak peak at it for you.

I love the quirk and any other concerns I had have long since been addressed.

+1
    Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Enceri View Post
    You displayed fairly well in the story you know the guidelines pretty well, although i'm not sure how easy the quirk will be used in actual gameplay. I'm sure you'll find a way like most synths do, but remember try not to type too much if you're deployed planetside because if you type too much, the big bad benos will come for ya'. Everyone else seems to have implied good things about you, although I don't know you personally, i'm going to drop a +1.
    The quirk isn't an easy one but I think I can manage it quite well

Quote Originally Posted by SolubleWhenWet View Post
    I hate to be that guy, I have to rate you on the quality of your English displayed in this thread. Its comprehensible, but you have clear mistakes which you should do your best to correct over time. Your application's responses and your skillful reputation displayed are all great, but I can't rate you positively if you can't communicate properly.

Slapping on a fat neutral and contributing nothing to this thread, for 4 of 5 council reddit upvotes.
    I totally understand why you have to be neutral. I know my english is from far not the best one and that Synth players are bound to speak an allmost perfect english. I'll try to improve as much as posssible.

Quote Originally Posted by VortexGaming View Post
    Good story though the big fonts a little annoying. You are a decent player and over all deserve this +1 I cant find anything wrong with this application and your answers.
    Thanks for the support!
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted so you're able to steal Soldier's quirk and put him out of business.