User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it me or people who aer too borust runing the fun?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightbearetard View Post
    From a game perspective I guess it's fine, but from a lore/RP perspective it is really weird to see a naked man, a chef and a nun chasing a 15 foot tall scary alien creature with 3 feet claws in the dark, while shouting warcries at it. It just, feel wrong. I guess if they would be some sort of special military units, I can imagine this scenario. But here civilians who would be scared to talk to a cashier somehow decide to run into the darkness chasing an unknown number of horrifying killing machines an go out of their way to try to kill as many as they can. I just don't get it. Or maybe this game was meant to be a pure shooter with no ambiance or role-play, than ignore this.
    I was probably the nun lol but if you want to get into the lore Ripley is basically a forklift certified space trucker who kills the entire hive in aliens. But in CM I picture survivors being the last men and women standing because they learned to fend off the aliens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10% of the population makes up 90% of the kills

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihad7 View Post
    Oh boy, you haven't even heard of the infamous throwing knife disposals, all engineers deploying their sentries next to each-other for maximum firepower and Command staff calculating the longitude/latitude of locations to fire OB cannon without inputs. These are not written anywhere as they're only known by certain kind of people.
    I mean we do have Grid coords for two maps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just use Webmaps, here's the link for the website: https://affectedarc07.github.io/SS13WebMap/