User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saltspider - denial of: appeal,treatment,as

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if I wanted to escape I had a 3-minute window of me having windhealer on the ground and a big hole in my cell where no one was watching me the poetry was also immediately after the first denial of appeal from the warden

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, you definitely tried to escape multiple times. I remember this because the doctor had to chase you down and you tried to say "I can walk on my own!" You also tried to bolt whenever I opened the door to perma. I acted with the info I had at the time and told them you wanted to fax an appeal to HC. Again you had plenty of time to write an actual appeal, you simply chose not to. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Now you know better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways, fact is I said my piece and I am not going to get angry over something that happened in a video game. I wish you luck and all the best with whatever this is and sorry you had a bad time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the only time I ran out of my cell was when I was dying because I was running to the mini-med to attempt to cease my death after being denied bandages which I don't think counts as an escape attempt as much as trying to not die

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't recall you ever being denied anything, I think you're just malding. The only thing I denied was you being beat to death by Windhealer. We pulled him off you multiple times and I made sure everyone knew you wanted to appeal to HC, I told the CO, I told multiple MP's and I told the cmp. I'm not writing your appeal for you bud. Anyways, you need to calm down and stop throwing wild accusations, it's sounding childish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm just going to be leaving it to the admins; in the end, it isn't my decision of whether I am right or wrong.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs are almost complete for the mp department and the CL. For the co, stuff relating to the operation has been left out.

Kara Parton
    Seraphine Decarte
    Ross 'Soupy' Campbell
    Yeoshua Smith
    Wallace Haar
    Wamakahana Windhealer

The original Crime. Notably they asked for an apeal once since here. The CL is kinda obviously guilty and jsut about everyone knows it.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Processing and brig phase, Yeoshua Smith end up being the arresting officer, and calls for an appeal on their behalf.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Warden is assigned to handle the appeal.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Warden 'starts' the appeal, and delays/refuses is because they are drunk.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The CL writes 2 poems, and presents them as such, while the mw is tying to detox them
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP disqualifies MW as able to handle the appeal, and some monkey bussiness
    Spoiler Spoiler:

MW asks for an executuion, MW says the papers are the appeal, CL pushes back.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO decides they should be executed, maybe this was the appeal, maybe he took MW at his word, and ignored CL, im not sure if CO tought they had an appeal or jsut took an appeal and implictly found them guilty. CL demands an appeal, yet again.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mw infroms them of them being scheduiled for execution. Yeoshua mentions an hc appeal. CL keeps demanding an appeal. Some evidence agasint them is presented and discussed
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mw talks about their request for an HC appeal, and finally removes the cuffs placed since the medical visit, and is brought to a cell. Cl asks about details regarding an WY appeal.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Windhealer breaks in. Warden pretends he dosent see it.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Windhealer decides that trying to kill the CL is the more fun option, and a fight ensues
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mps finally intervene
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Cl keeps asking about their appeal, espacally when their execution is mentioned
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP Is trying to ensure the prisoners rights were respected. Some people try to interupt the exections, tho its more of they want to kill the CL themsheves rather than save them.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

HC delays the execution because the CL is in crit and unconscious, form the last fight
    Spoiler Spoiler:

HC authorizes the execution now that the CL has gotten treatment, CL demands their appeal, but given HCs go ahead it falls on deaf ears.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

HC tries to correct the lack of appeal though the cmp
    Spoiler Spoiler:

MW sems to attempt to carry out the execution. CL keeps protesting.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP threatens arrests all around if they wont respect the CL's rights.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO carries out the execution and orders the body cremated
    Spoiler Spoiler:

MW tries to arrest Windhealer
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeoshua Wonders about weather or not the HC appeal was granted, a doc tries to revive the CL
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The ahelp that started all this hijack happens.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by ito726; 11-05-2021 at 12:36 PM.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giant IC issue, if you're drunk and write poetry, that's not an appeal
    Unhinged retiree boomer man