Date of Incident
    October 29, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Roman 'Fire' Kacew

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Oksana Zelokova

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    20:41

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2

Description of the incident:
    I was Delta SL. After waking up I go to my prep. Maybe one minute later I start hearing taser shots from Charlie\Delta breakfast area. And they keep going and going and going. I arm up. See that there's a brawl involving some MPs, SO and some marines. I go to req, get some of my stuff and the brawl is still ongoing. So I decide to intervene. By that time MP Cadet and CMP were already detained by marines and cuffed to chairs. I reported the situation to CO and he came by at some point. CMP later escaped.

Both the CMP and MP cadet Nikolas Valois were completely silent, didn't try to communicate on any public channel. There was SSGT Pacer Moon, who was completely unaware of what's going on, so apparently they didn't communicate on the MP channel either, since he was not informed. Maybe their headsets got taken from them, I'm not sure.

So from the outside this situation looked completely like someone joining as CMP and MPC to grief, going to cafeteria and shooting tasers on marines who just woke up and then getting ganged up.

And that's what I reported to my squad members, Pacer Moon in person and the CO on the command channel.

If any of the involved MPs communicated that they were performing something lawful on either the command channel, CO on any channel, me locally or on any comms, SSGT Moon on MP channel, we would have gotten them released, but to everyone involved this completely looked like griefing on their part.

Even if we assume that this situation started like a proper arrest I don't think such complete lack of communication\roleplay is acceptable from a CMP player. It may be acceptable from MPC that's why I'm not including him in the report.

I would also request that any notes give during that round over this situation be reviewed.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    No further evidence.

How you would punish the accused:
    With a note, possibly a CMP ban.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reported ckey is "Adzolaria".
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i didn't realize this was related to the staff report incident, as events sound quite different, my apologies, Id have commented on it sooner otherwise. IIRC the CMP called for help at round start, I'm not sure what happened later but they were also stripped for the kidnapping incident IIRC. If any of the incidents happened during this portion, this was investigated in the round and I found the CMP's behavior adequate given circumstances, If you are making accusations past this point, approx say drop, maybe 5 mins before the drop, then I would say that those incidents weren't really investigated as all the mods dealt with initial shenanigans, (nor were they really reported).

Given that the central accusation is the cmp didn't talk and just grieved during the cafeteria part, that was investigated and I concluded (with the 2 other mods investigating this) that they are in the clear. If the accusation is primarily beyond this point , please specify so clearly, so that this report doesn't get closed.

As a witness in this round as an observer primarily (i had to give up my initial roll to deal with the incident), I didn't see anything particularly stand out about the CMP past this point either, but I'm not making the claim that I have investigated all their conduct in the round in a mod capacity either.

Edit: a quick glance at the logs says that they were not a mute either, but I won't post logs until you clarify if the accusation is broader than the cafeteria incident.
    Last edited by ito726; 11-11-2021 at 08:58 AM.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Whitelisted Captain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the accusation is limited to the roundstart cafeteria incident and I admittedly didn't witness the entire incident, but from my POV their behavior looked extremely suspicious. While I was arming up in my prep I could hear some MP unloading probably the entire taser battery. And some marines who joined the brawl later on did it because they honestly believed that those two MPs went rogue and that's what I believed and reported on the comms.
    Roman 'Fire' Kacew

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already handled in game
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids