LilPenpusher

Date of Incident
    October 30, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Misti 'Kobayashi' Rockwell

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown. Multiple.

Accused Character Name
    Unknown. Multiple, were wearing disguises and only showed as 'Unknown'.

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:25 PM'ish CET

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4: Griefing

Description of the incident:
    I was the CO of the Almayer during a relatively lowpop round. During the round, I heard an explosion from my office. Checking this, I found that north of CO bunks had been C4'd and that the door to Jones' cubby had been hacked open, and he had been stolen.

Later, hijack phase began and I grabbed my combat gear from CO vendors. During this, multiple people masked as 'Unknown' and in cardboard box disguises ran into my office (through the hole the C4 from earlier had blown), and I got stunprodded out of nowhere until I was in stamina crit. I saw them attempting to strip me, but they didn't continue to prod me so I got up, at which point they fled.

I managed to fire my Mateba on one of them and BE'd them (see screenshot below) but the rest escaped. Ckeys and character names of them are unknown to me. The Person who C4'd my office was Dreven, as he himself confirmed in dchat.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Chat log, beginning with me grabbing Mk1 mags, and ending with me BEing one of the players: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...02/Report1.PNG

My Office + dead body from the BE: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...76/Report2.PNG

How you would punish the accused:
    C4ing into my Office and stealing Jones is arguably LRP as hell, so idk if Dreven should be punished for blowing up my office to begin with.

Mainly, I would like the people who ambushed me during HIJACK for no reason and tried to strip me to be punished. It's grief, and I ended up delayed to the point where I couldn't rejoin with the Marines at Lifeboats to lead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clairion provided me with the involved Ckeys: Duckyworth, Drevenshekel, ChengChan.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    as i informed Clarion, it was Resolved ICly, you cannot make a player report. You must fill a staff report against Clarion.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not looking to file a Staff Report for this matter. Clairion ruled it as ICly resolved in Ahelp at the very end, and I'm too tired to really make a fuss about it.

Someone please close this, oof.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids