Date of Incident
    November 1, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Mature Ravager PT-***-Z8

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    CastorTroy23

Accused Character Name
    Lang'Kell Nhon

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    around 6:30/7:00 CT

What rule(s) were broken:
    Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    The marines were pushed back to the FOB and what was left of the xenomorph(7) start a push, the queen screech and we start to kill one marines who was outside of the cade. The Predator was also there and HPC stun the entire hive in front of the cadeline in Nexus to save what I presume his is prey and the marines start to attack us, resulting in the death of a defender and the queen almost dying .

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    n/a

How you would punish the accused:
    A warning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was Queen that round, adding up more details (VVA-***)

I was planning on breaching into the Alamo to pull a hijack and defend the pool due to marine having god stim right on deployment, when I screeched and about to drag the marine outside the nexus cades away, killing them afterwards, the Pred PC'd the entire hive's push, everyone included. Killing the defender and almost me in the process while the marine get stun freed, ruining my push plan and so as my Xenos. Later on when we were retreating, they picked an innocent T1 or T2 on the way, killing them too. As you can clearly see here, this is just abusing the power of Pred to turn the game one sided, not to mention everything was in the middle of two side's combat and so as turning the game one-sided when we're already down extreme low, aka 7 of us left.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Felon View Post
    Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Mr Felon

Date of Incident
    November 1, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Mature Ravager PT-***-Z8

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    CastorTroy23

Accused Character Name
    Lang'Kell Nhon

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    around 6:30/7:00 CT

What rule(s) were broken:
    Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    The marines were pushed back to the FOB and what was left of the xenomorph(7) start a push, the queen screech and we start to kill one marines who was outside of the cade. The Predator was also there and HPC stun the entire hive in front of the cadeline in Nexus to save what I presume his is prey and the marines start to attack us, resulting in the death of a defender and the queen almost dying .

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    n/a

How you would punish the accused:
    A warning
    Hello,

after having discussed about this incident with my peers and some of the Yautja council, I do understand it was something wrong to do, and will not happen again.
    However, I would like to clarify a few things.
    First and foremost, there was absolutely no malicious intent what so ever in my actions (unlike claimed in the second post), and I am sorry if it came off that way. The thought process I underwent back then was to try and save my prey, as I had no idea that the xenos were going to push North Nexus.

Furthermore, I was attacked first and was simply fighting back against the marines, which is why I did not think about changing the location of the fight. After trying to only drag away my target and failing (seen how xenos were dragging & slashing back) and the Queen screeched, I decided to HPC as the xenos were retreating, not when they were extremely close to the cadeline, trying to retrieve my target which then regrettably died.

Next time, I will try to disengage and move the fight somewhere else, where it won't become a front and additionally, I did not kill other xenos after such an event. You are thinking of another predator.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Logs

Spoiler Spoiler:

I couldn't find any traces of conversation on the past 10 minutes from the occured that is relevant to the report.
    Last edited by Hunk1; 11-02-2021 at 04:00 PM.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve removed all the clutter. You cannot bring up past events in a report. If you feel that the player has done something that violates rules or WL guidelines a seperate report must be made if it’s been within 48 hours.

Please only provide testimony if it’s related to the allegation of this report.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council have issued CastorTroy with a heavy warning.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001