Date of Incident
    November 1, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Queen

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    [ unknown ]

Accused Character Name
    [ unknown ]

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    17:19 UTC

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 6. Metagaming Powergaming

Description of the incident:
    As the queen, I was conservative. I asked xenos to hold botany to see what the battle would be like "test the waters so to speak". Marines did not stop to spread or run killing all the xenos in their path ending the round forcibly at, no less than, 12:34. My screeches had a considerably reduced effect on a multitude of marines, and my neuro had absolutely no effect on most of my targets.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Clarify the rules

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made this report believing that research stims with maximized effects were given out roundstart. I know that giving out tactical shotguns is powergaming, and I expect the same rules to apply. If these are not research stims or is an intended event, please close this report.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello i am the one who make those stims!( Cara"Cutie"Parker". What i do totally boundries in how research and transmit system worked and %90 RNG based on how lucky i get. Some times i got stims at 12:15, some times i get 13:00. Its not like i click a button and get stims, i just know how to play a role which can be big impact how gameplay works or didnt even noticed at all. " I know that giving out tactical shotguns is powergaming" because marines not meant to have them. Stims from research other hand meant for marines for enchance their performance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If power gaming does not exist as a rule break I would like to rename this report as an exploit. The reason being, the situation described is not intended by the developers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    If power gaming does not exist as a rule break I would like to rename this report as an exploit. The reason being, the situation described is not intended by the developers.
    its not exploid its literaly how research works as gameplay mechanic. Can you explain to me which side "research work" exploit? because i like to know for avoiding it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello I’m one of the researchers who made stims and helped a transmit chain, to my best of knowledge what me and Cara did was not against the rules nor bending them. I have contacted grim and he confirms what I have stated
    Drake Manwell the Trying Marine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apocryphon,
    I am not looking for punishment, please do not be worried about doing something wrong. If you or someone else is doing something unintended with the game and it is also potential problem for abuse, it's an exploit. But don't let me define, it is the devs and the admins that make the final choices and explanations. All I am doing is reporting unintended powergaming, which is maximized effect round start stims, given to many Marines before first drop.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Power gaming is no longer a rule break, it was removed over a year ago. We only have rules for exploiting unintended bugs with the intent to do such a thing. But if its a unintended development issue, you need to bring it up in the proper channels in the development especially on discord.

You should only be reporting players who you want to be held accountable for breaking rules, if you want the rules changed you can reach out to one of the three managers.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 11-02-2021 at 01:42 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe the devs are aware The main purpose of this report is to leave it as a note/clarification for the Apocryphon and others.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No rules were violated.

Resolved - Closed.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???