Date of Incident
    November 1, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Katherine Hayden

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown to me

Accused Character Name
    unknown, Larry Biery

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    20:10?

What rule(s) were broken:
    rules 4, 5? rule 3 Larry

Description of the incident:
    While pushing in caves, I had stopped to follow knocked down marine. After that I proceeded to splint myself, after that I dropped splints and were unable to do anything.

This prompted me to go to medical to seek help, as no medic I have met did not know what is going on.

After getting organs fixed, dialysis etc. I proceeded to leave medical, op was ending at this moment. This is the moment I have noticed I HAVE BEEN CUFFED THE WHOLE TIME.

Issue is, cuffs did not show ANYWHERE. The only indication of them was that I noticed that there is something odd about my sprite that resembles cuffed state.

Cuffs did not appear on exam, nor did they apper at bottom center active hands slots. Nothing about being cuffed in my logs either.

After getting uncuffed, Larry Biery started being cringe and making "back to the kitchen" unoriginal jokes.

So in summary, some joker putted handcuffs on me, which prompted me to go all the way back from hive doorstep to medical, missing whole ending phase of op as aSL. Returning from medical, another master of comedy starts making stupid jokes.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://imgur.com/a/Wo5K9WL

1st pic is the moment when I got cuffed, no indication in my logs.

2nd and 3rd pic are cringe jokes.

4th pic is one of the many examines I have done on myself - no indication of handcuffs.

How you would punish the accused:
    Idk, torture them I guess.

I am not sure if the IC jokes are punishable as they are on discord, I don't care much about them, but hearing them for 500th time is just "bruh".

The handcuffs guy I wanted skinned and roasted alive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, apparently I am epicly blind and there is one line of me getting cuffed in the first screenshot, culprit being Eric 'Lazy' Peltekian.

Commanding Officer Council Member Superreallycoolguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I'm going to be investigating and closing your case in one smooth motion. I really should have gotten to this like way sooner because the evidence is literally in the screenshot. and the logs show the same story.
    Since only one log is needed, and even then it is somewhat redundant. Here it is

Spoiler Spoiler:
    I Play Karl 'Ausbruch' Walz
    CO Council Member, Discord Is Dargus#4831, DM Your CO Questions

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very sorry for the delay.

Iamanuglygnome will be receiving a dayban for griefing as I have not seen any reason for this wordless cuffing of you in a combat zone.

I have been unable to find the player to get them to look at the report, unfortunately.

Report Resolved and Accepted.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)