User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things most players don't know about. A fun thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loose ammo boxes will explode violently if you use a flamer on them.

A properly hacked airlock can crush and stun any mob caught in its hungry maw.

Point-blanking a xeno in crit while on grab intent will perform a windup execution.

You can actually use utentsils to eat food (how shocking), just dont stab yourself.

If a xeno pounces or leaps into a cade with barbed wire, it will be stunned for a significant amount of time. Young runners beware.

Boilers fill resin holes with neurotoxin gas (orange gas) instead of acid.
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u can take hpr mags and refill lower capacity standard mags like l42 mags with them by taking bullets out making u have 375 bullets instead of 100 for a mag pouch+loaded in gun

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can put a lighter inside your pack of cigarettes to save space.

If you use the pull/up pull/down verb on a scarf and you have a beard the beard won't render. However if you hold it in your hand. Pull it down, then put it, on your beard will. ("Ascot" look)

You can put a raillight on a hummingbird pistol the put the pistol in your boot to have a forever light source.

You can easily craft a spear if you have zipcuffs or wires.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fire axe when wielded acts like a crowbar, it also one shots resin nodes.

You can repair multiple generators at the same time.

Survivors have medical 1 meaning they can instantly use injectors but can’t use pill bottles. Useful when you need a quick heal or a quick oxy OD to stop yourself from being capped.

Walls that have had holes melted or clawed open by xenos can be plugged with cades or flipped tables facing the wall.

Any large xeno can rip open holes in walls, including the Carrier and Hivelord.

You can remove a larva just before it bursts and both the larva and the host will survive.

All combat ERTs have all access to the Almayer.

Even if not on fob duty, bravo will still fob.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -Plastic bags can be crafted from plastic and one can be found on the ship pre-made (I'm not telling you where though!), they fit on belt slot and have 3 rows of small item storage, so you can put tools + buck + meds etc in there.
    -Corsat was the best map
    -You can mess with the power on an APC to make the door shocking stronger (I'm not sure how, but my friend who is far more skilled than I told me it was possible)