Date of Incident
    November 4, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Roman 'Fire' Kacew

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Ciara Bode

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    17:25

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2

Description of the incident:
    I was Bravo SL. There were two Bravo engineers. One was rather bald. The other one was Ciara Bode. She was there from the roundstart, but after the deployment I have not seen her once. She never said a word on squad comms. I though maybe she cryoed or went SSD somewhere. Then at round end I saw her coming to the FOB.

The question is this, is going silent PFC+ engineer and neglecting the FOB acceptable for a Bravo engie? Yes, maybe you want to play some sentry engie and frontline, but please do it in other squads and just go cryo if you roll Bravo, instead of taking that valuable slot for someone to maybe latejoin and be actually useful.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    No further evidence.

How you would punish the accused? (Bear in mind Management retain the final decision depending on escalation and the seriousness of the allegation):
    With a note.

Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya! I've pulled the logs for this report.
    I try to keep the logs objective and complete but if I missed anything or misrepresented anything be sure to let me know so I am able to change it.

For Clarity sake I'll mark names that come up a few times as follows:

Roman 'Fire' Kacew (Bravo SL) = Yellow
    Ciara Bode (Bravo Engineer Accused) = Blue
    Otto 'Fobman' Schultz (Other Bravo Engineer) = Orange

In regards to the logs included are some combat logs to show the location of people.
    I have also included the conflict between Roman 'Fire' Kacew and the remaining FOB engineer Otto 'Fobman' Schultz. I've done this because it ended in Otto 'Fobman' Schultz (the last engineer at FOB) leaving due to them being attacked by Roman 'Fire' Kacew

XO order for engineers to remain at FOB (Not really connected to anything but possibly relevant to include)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ciara Bode prepares for their unorthodox combat and heads away from FOB into nexus
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ciara Bode Heads to the front that is at east gap and ends up moving into east caves where the fighting moved later into the round. (Some random combat logs are used to indicate location changes)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Meanwhile Roman 'Fire' Kacew talks about FOB construction with Otto 'Fobman' Schultz and calls over command comms that they don't have proper engineering staff.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Roman 'Fire' Kacew gets upset with how Otto 'Fobman' Schultz is building again, gets into a fight and Otto ends up leaving the FOB entirely over it and going to the front. (The fight also spills over with a medic getting involved)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Later into the round Roman 'Fire' Kacew calls for a SO to check on Ciara Bode for them. (I wasn't able to find any logs of a SO talking to them as they seemed preoccupied with shipside stuff)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The round is won by marines around this time and Roman 'Fire' Kacew ghosts a few minutes before Ciara Bode returns to the FOB where they spend the end of the round messing around with a mouse.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Clairion; 11-11-2021 at 07:21 PM.

Whitelisted Captain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was really mad about that other engie, because he was doing stupid things and refusing to listen. He built the tcomms in unsafe spot by Alamo, didn't bother to secure it properly later even though I told him. Then I would build the classic LZ1 box and he just would take those plasteel cades that I built and move them somewhere else. So I would come back and see that a proper working layer of cades is now compromised. Since it was one of the first chair rounds, I decided to test them myself and he was an appropriate target. He didn't go to the front though, he cryoed.

Me and that medic were just toying around with chairs later on.
    Roman 'Fire' Kacew

Whitelisted Captain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also I keep forgetting to specify why this report has some ground in my opinion. Yes, you are not bound to follow Bravo orders as an engineer, but I believe that the complete lack of RP is not appropriate. Ciara could have told me "SL frontline need engineering, our men are dying there, FUCK YOU" and it would have been fine. Ciara could have stayed in the FOB for like 10 minutes, because Bravo runs out of mats quickly anyway and then just asked to go to the front. It was LV and the fog does not drop for quite some time anyway. So it's the lack of RP that's wrong here more than the unga itself.
    Roman 'Fire' Kacew

Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Dont post on reports unless you're contributing as a witness.
    Dont post reports or accusations on behalf of another player.

I get that you were sent here from discord Bob_Vancleave but I talked to the person redirecting you and told them its against forum rules to post opinions on player reports.
    So please refrain from doing so.

In regards to the Stuff about Otto going to cryo. They did in fact not and considering its relevant to the report I'll post logs clarifying that when I get back home today. (ETA around 9 hours)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately logs don't show whether or not someone is building barricades. Would probably flood logs even further.

As far as I can see it looks like the accused left the FOB to deliver supplies and then possibly fucked around afterwards but it's hard to say exactly whether or not they were neglecting the role itself.
    It's generally an IC issue if people disobey orders except for roundstart squad leaders, but if there was evidence that Ciara was actually not bothering to do any engineer work at all the report would have more standing.

As it stands I don't consider it enough evidence to say that Ciara was intentionally neglecting their engineer role as it appears they were doing *something* support related, before fucking around. It's possible they were building at the front.
    Unless this becomes a recurring issue where engineers refuse to bother doing FOB stuff I don't see the policy changing at the moment.

Also all this salt opinion stuff I literally have no care for so please don't

report denied
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)