Date of Incident
    November 4, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Godfrey "Mortar" Muller

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Sniperpilot1

Accused Character Name
    James 'Jailbird' Cooper

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:30 PM CST

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    Godfrey one among many others during round start. Began to roam around and smack everything that lived with a chair. MPs came, and well you know the rest of the story. Anyways apparently broke Cooper's head during it all.

Got arrested eventually and just sat away biding my time in brig, not resisting arrest or doing anything else out of the ordinary. Wanting to continue with the round after this.

However Cooper called Godfrey out while he was sitting in the brig yard, and called him names. Eventually stun batoned him twice, then chaired him a few times as well.

Ahelped that incident but got to me next round, and am making this report under ScarletReign's suggestion.

Cooper's player also called Godfrey names (IC) for screaming about how I'm going to yell to the 'gods' about this.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused? (Bear in mind Management retain the final decision depending on escalation and the seriousness of the allegation):
    MP job ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://imgur.com/a/oyxDXfl

More evidence I guess.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Dubszor; 11-12-2021 at 10:14 AM. Reason: First altercation added

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sniperpilot seems to have 2 prior notes regarding misuse of the MP role in the last 3 months.

Spoiler Spoiler:

MP's are required to follow marine law. Hitting people with chairs is assault. If an MP is required to detain someone or incapacitate someone, they are to use their own tools unless not available as per Marine Law guidelines.

Sniperpilot1 will be receiving an MP jobban and any appeal will be reliant on explaining what he did wrong in these encounters.

I will, however, leave Military Cadet available for learning purposes.
    Last edited by Somenerd; 11-21-2021 at 01:31 PM.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)