RaveShadows

Marine Name
    RaveVoner

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    A'staatll

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Isolated Clan

Yautja Character Story
    A'staatll was one of the many born from his mother's sac of Isolated Clan, though tiny at birth he always kept on struggling till eventually
    he broke free of it being a smaller pup than others he grew more aggressive in his development before hitting puberty he was taught
    how to properly stalk prey from the other Yautja he observed. However, that was not intended in his future born from researcher
    science parents A'staatll had to struggle finding other Yautja to teach him in the first place since he was mainly taught about
    how to progress future of his species from his father and mother he had a very dark time learning about his true skills although
    A'staatll was taught he was frustrated that he had learned research and development first thus made him feel less of a Yautja then
    others who learned how to hunt. At the age of 225, A'staatll got a break from studying and working as a researcher was given permission
    from those above to be able to experience a hunt he was unsuccessful though he survived getting an eye wound over his right eye
    and having his most right mandible chipped and a broken arm. A'staatll Felt more thrilled than ever from having such experienced
    what his ancestors might have felt from back then. A'staatll wasn't into most of the religions since he was born to a science family
    although he did take note to be careful around them and to not underestimate there overflowing convictions zealous for Yautja
    gods. A'staatll would go back to his post that he was destined to be born into but after that incident sparked a new way of thinking
    new ways to better hunt and ideas that he would formulate if given the chance to replicate on the hunt once more would probably
    benefit the next generation with A'staatll mind peek would make the long journey ahead to become one of the most reluctant but
    thinkful hunters of his generation although he does not have much hope for becoming blooded but with his unwavering ambitions
    the new love-hate relationship of his destiny he sees a flame in the dark he once thought was deep.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see that there hasn't been anyone commenting on your application for a while.

Honestly, I suggest you spend a lot more time groundside interacting with people and attempting to make your intentions known more. Making friends and playing the game more would get you more recognition, which would spice up your application more.

I also suggest that you spend more time and effort on your application, as ~750 words are the minimum you should aim for in your story.

For now, you should withdraw your current application and look to make yourself more known around in the community. But I'm just another person, best of luck!
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story is far too short, I recommend you withdraw this application and take a look at other accepted ones for an idea as to the appropriate length.

Additionally, you must join a preexisting clan with leader approval. You may not create your own clan until you are blooded and have two/three other joiners. Plus "isolated clan" isn't a clan name. Plus the story was full of grammatical mistakes.

All in all easy -1, I strongly recommend you withdraw this application as it's only going to get denied.
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You probably just joined the forums and marine name isn't proper. I suggest to play more ingame and good luck.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you have a discord handle? I'd like to reach out to you to help with your application if you intend to make another one in the future.