Approximate time and date of the incident
    9:00PM - 10:00PM (Not confident)
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    Enforcement of the rules
    Investigate the situation
    Pin Notes to Players
    Description of the incident
    The entire incident started in Brig, where the MP’s had left me after force feeding me alcohol, and force feeding me food in a regular prison. I was not in a straight-jacket, nonetheless they had been abusing me prior, although they seemed genuinely new to the entire MP job.

The MP’s had been fighting a few xenos, and a warrior broke me out of jail before presumably going to fight someone with a gun that it had spotted. (It didn’t lay a finger on me, so I was quite stunned OOCly and ICly.) I told the Warrior in LOOC to “Destroy the MPs” as a joke, but then it told me that it had “Already done” it. That’s when Hunk, in LOOC, said, “Stop”. With no other words, I did, I said nothing in LOOC after that until he had DM’d me and said I would receive a warning for it, in which I understood and just said Based, I didn’t really have much else to say since I was extremely busy inside CIC.

About four minutes later I had gotten into CIC through a destroyed door, and saw a warrior going to town (literally) on about four marines outside, that’s when I saw one of the MP’s in the room wasn’t dead, where he lowered his gun and took out a stun baton quietly and began chasing me with it, trying to arrest me on what was either a red/delta with a warrior VISIBLY outside of CIC south killing people. The same warrior that had just decimated CIC.

I ran across the room, the MP had either a fracture or a broken bone, and was quite slow. But then he put his stun baton away and raised his shotgun, and began following me.On my way across the room, after seeing this, i picked up a pistol, not checking if it had ammo.

I believe I said “Stop” or something that got the idea across, that he SHOULD stop, especially since the warrior was, again, to my belief and I believe also at the time was STILL alive. I began running circles around the CIC booth glass, with him now chasing me, shotgun still raised and silently chasing me. After about ten seconds of this I heard a shotgun firing sound, and fired my Mod 88 Pistol 2-3 times, in which the MP fell down and went into soft crit, my pistol was out of ammo. I didn’t know he was dead, but I wanted revenge for the abuse and utter shit they gave me in prison, having also denied my appeal.

At this point, I shot the MP dead with a PB from a shotgun, having my revenge extracted, I grabbed one of their IDs to get MY own gear, namely my ID as I could possibly call evac as the dropship was now on its way. (This was a life threatening situation, and Hunk still banned me partially for this.) I then dropped the MPs ID in brig, and went to CIC, at this point Hunk was radio-silent, and I tried to call Evac, but the Consoles gave me access denied. This was the time I watched the MPs body be dragged off, (I assumed to be revived. Still not sure.) and also watched a marine carry the dead warrior's corpse into and out of CIC. This was the time I tried to organize someone to use their second ID, such as another MPs ID, to dual-auth and call an evac/emergency beacon.

Hunk then SLEPT me with no warning, LOOC, or in DM, at this point I was telling the marines who were running lost, to grab my ID and someone else's ID to dual auth the evac, and then Hunk warned me AGAIN for IC in LOOC, trying to guide people who had no idea what the fuck do to.

I tried to explain to Hunk, who was then alerting me that I was being banned for improper escalation, that I could respond with lethal force, when they were trying to kill me with lethal force. Not to mention, trying to arrest me during a Delta with bugs outside, not caring for my safety at all.

To correct Hunk, and to give clarity in this report, I killed a SINGULAR, MP, chasing me with a stun baton in front of a xeno, he then switched to his shotgun. Hunk believed, or didn’t care enough, to look into exactly why or how many MP’s I killed. To state though, I shot two dead MP bodies, because I found the MPs dead when I arrived, I shot their dead bodies as they had been abusing me in custody and force feeding me alcohol as part of my revenge, and not to mention corrupt MPs that don't follow ML should have been dealt with if Hunk had investigated the situation properly.

The singular MP that I actually killed was the senior ranking MP, and had witnessed the others abusing me in jail and did nothing to stop it, even when I was inside the brig for my first charge. That MP had tried to kill me already by attempting to baton me in front of a visible warrior. Attempting an arrest on the 'frontline' is against SOP as is, that can't be more frontline than having a warrior standing in the hallway over. When someone has attempted to kill you, escalation is raised to lethal. When he saw you armed, I still believe he was chambering a round, or firing his shotgun at me (Which is what sent me over the edge), and I killed him to defend myself against someone that has already shown IC that he cares nothing for ML, SOP, or my own life in what was an attempt to kill you before.
    EvidenceWhat resolution are you seeking?
    My ban time was served, there is no way to get time back, and I had personal issues to deal with, the reason for this report being delayed (Grim was understanding of my situation and has allowed me to continue with this report). My note reads as:

Banned for 1440 minutes | Rule 10 - Lethal Force, Breaking Escalation, you murdered MPs when there are Xenos around. IC in OOC twice in a spam of 5 minutes after i just warned you and kept LOOCing it. Rule 2 - Roleplay, you made a MP DNR and stole his ID and had some horrible instances of LRP as Chief engineer. If you want to defend yourself take it to the Forums and fill up a staff report. By x (TrialAdministrator) on 2021-11-02 12:41:16

I do not believe I am wrong to think that that a MP that was chasing me with a stun baton in front of a xeno THEN switching to his shotgun is, in fact, the one escalating the situation to lethal.

Chief Engineer is mostly a joke role at this point with power not being a non-concern. Most CEs and MTs commit crimes in a game of cops and robbers with the MPs. I did not make any MP go DNR, any MP witnessing or participating in my character’s abuse and feeding me alcohol earned my IC ire and deserved their body being ignored by me. Whether they quit because I didn’t help them IC, that is not on me as I was playing In-Character-Actions having In-Character-Consequences.

I took an ID to get my equipment and to start evac. Xenos killing MPs, marines, and surrounding CIC is a life or death situation, Hunk is completely wrong here.

Yes, I spoke a second time in LOOC to tell the marines to take my ID, even after being warned. I aslept while trying to get IDs to call evac, and give people a chance to further enjoy their round when I couldn’t. I understand if staff do feel this part of the note should remain. The first LOOC was born of my frustration at MPs that clearly had no idea (or no care) about ML or SOP. The second was because Hunk was ignoring many parts of the whole situation, and had aslept, other players should the opportunity to escape and survivor, regardless of what happened to me.

So ultimately, a clarification of the rules to Hunk where it applies as he should already know this. And any modifications to my notes that staff feel is appropriate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should state, grim was informed and cleared me to be able to report this as he was understanding about my irl circumstances

Peasant Commander theXDkidoflol's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't Hunk1 retire? This is irrelevant now, right?
    Captain Jacob 'Skinwalker' Kelar, of the USCM. Moth fanatic. Lover of bugs. Cults, too, though I'm not sure why.

A few of the medals I've earned, since there's a four image limit.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theXDkidoflol View Post
    Didn't Hunk1 retire? This is irrelevant now, right?
    They are disputing the validity of the note, so I am allowing it. However, it is extremely low priority as Hunk1 has retired.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To be fair, you and the Warrior who freed you got noted.

I was observing you for quite a while, I told you many times to stop with IC on OOC and you did, 3 times, after i warned you on the first one. I did a fair amount of investigation and everything was confirmed, you attacked a MP during xeno boarding with a excuse of "Life or Death" scenario when you Literally LOOC'd to the Warrior to and i quote: "Go kill the MPs." which the warrior followed and got PM'd and noted for that action.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just to add up, regarding the pin the notes to the player.

You broke so many rules in a so little time spam that a note would resolve since you kept with the IC on OOC.

Inb4: "You slept me for so much time." We STAFF are allowed to sleep people for how much time is needed for investigation, including i Ahealed you and kept pming other players to DO NOT kill you so i didn't lose your client.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    Just to add up, regarding the pin the notes to the player.

You broke so many rules in a so little time spam that a note would*** resolve since you kept with the IC on OOC.

Inb4: "You slept me for so much time." We STAFF are allowed to sleep people for how much time is needed for investigation, including i Ahealed you and kept pming other players to DO NOT kill you so i didn't lose your client.
    Wouldn't*** for some reason i can't edit my own messages.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The warrior already killed the MP's, he told me he did, and yeah, I didn't want the IC in LOOC removed, I want the rest of the shit you added removed, the life or death scenario note, for taking the ID and Killing the MP was uncalled for, and I would like to see what circumstances of genuine LRP I committed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the warrior in that scenario.

The note i got was:
    “As Warrior, destroyed a cell door and let a prisoner run free. The said prisoner LOOCd to go kill the MPs and didn't attacked him, the result of this situation was one MP dead and another dead being DNR'd by said Prisoner. Last warning about LRP. Start banning on next instances.”

First of all as I was destroying the window Lance LOOCed something along the lines of “ before you kill me kill all MPs” (clearly a joke) to which I responded “already did” which was again just another joke considering i killed like 2-3 MPs while i was on upper deck. I destroyed the door and went back to CIC not paying attention to lance as he was unarmed.
    In CIC I started fighting 2 or 3 marines and soon after died.

At no point did i "team up with him to kill MPs" as most of them were already dead. I simply came back to CIC to check on two corpses i left there if someone started reviving them. I started attacking them not paying attention to Lance as he was unarmed. Shorty after i came back to CIC i died in south hallway.

The reason i freed him was simply becouse i thought it would be funny/interesting to just leave the harmless prisoner be instead of ending his round and propably leaving him to perma after he was stuck in a brig cell i presume the whole round. There was no "teaming up" as in Lance didint help me at all while i was fighting and only shot someone when i was already dead.

Noting me for LRP becouse i didint kill a marine like a mindless drone i would be okay with but noting me for supposed teaming up with him to kill MPs i find simply skweing the situation as at no point did he help me in any way and all i did was break a door as i OOCly thought it wouldn't be nice/fun to kill him .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://imgur.com/a/k2wMNsJ

I used IC in LOOC with the warrior, I do not deny that part, even with it being moreso obvious its a joke then some sort of offer to team up, which we didn't as was stated above, I was frustrated by the MP's lack of adherence to ML as they should not force prisoners alcohol as it is akin to abetting drunk on duty, one MP was drunk, but Hunk should know all that is he stated that he was following me over that time frame. And yes, I thought the death of MPs would have been justice and funny. That part of the note should stay.

In terms of improper escalation, that was the MP that decided to do that. I understand it is fists, dangerous melee to lethal weapons. In attempting to stun me in front of a xeno during hijack, that MP raised the level to lethal, just has if the MP would have stunned someone and left them next to planted C4, it is a death sentence. So when he switched to shotgun, I was returned lethal with lethal force. Retaliating is not improper escalation. What the MP did was not a case of friendly fire, it was purposeful disregard of the situation of hostile aliens on the ship.
    Hunk said that hijacking is not a life or death situation that allows the theft of an ID. As I stated, I took the ID to get access to my equipment, and then to start evacuation for the ship. To quote the wiki directly: "These (ID Cards) should only be taken for a roleplay reason, such as from a dead XO to call for help on a computer in the ship’s bridge. If you take an ID or find one from a living player (or a dead player that has since been revived), you should make every attempt to return it unless your character has a good reason not to." Calling for evac is almost an exact quote from the example in this statement. As for returning the ID, MPs broke ML by forcefeeding me alcohol in custody, attempted to kill me with the xenos on board, so I had a clear RP reason NOT to return the ID to them. If Hunk is correct about hijacking not being a life or death situation, I clearly need an example that does constitute a life or death situation even though that is not the condition for acceptable ID theft on the wiki.

I'm adding the screenshots into evidence of the abuse at the hands of the MPs, the announcement to evac the ship, and where I spoke in LOOC while Aslept so the marines could finish starting up evac (Something hunk said was also IC in OOC), and including telling them to leave me behind so they wouldn't die trying to save me.