User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff Report - Hunk1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping as this has been dead for a long while now with no news.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't bump reports. Be patient please.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pulling the logs myself currently due to the extended delay.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Foreword:

I have scrolled through the entire say logs of the following individuals and included what I felt was relevant to the situation.
    Lance Endsley. (Mess Sergeant)
    Lance Bendsley (Chief Engineer)
    Roman Pavlyunchenkov (MP Cadet)
    Jeac Martin (MP)
    Maurice Lumbaba (MP Cadet)

I will not have included every single line as it's already quite a large log, but I hope this still gives appropriate context. If there is anything I have missed, please do inform me and I'll double check.
    Additionally, please note that logs do not indicate whether someone has equipped or unequipped an item, nor does it show if someone has fired a shot and *MISSED*. i.e. Missed shots are not logged.
    Attack logs with ///DEAD/// in front of them mean that they are attacking a dead body. This does not show up on standard VV's if I recall correctly but does show differently in the FF notifications, you would need to pull logs in order to get this specific indicator.

With that in mind, Logs!

Lance Endsley joins the game to find a doppelganger named Lance Bendsley.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure what exactly happened here, but Lance acts up, Jeac pushes him and then gets bottled over the head. Lance does not appear to agree with this course of action. MP's discuss what happened.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Bendsley avoids arrest, tries to preplan jailbreak. Gets arrested.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Jailbreak Occurs, Bendsley is given "an extra 7 minutes". This would be an incorrect charge in Marine Law, as a Jailbreak's charge is: "Execution Or Permanent Confinement - Demotion"
    Spoiler Spoiler:

One of the MP Cadets force feeds Bendsley alcohol for some reason. This was not ahelped. A request for appeal is made and denied. Hunk will later PM the MP Cadet informing them that appeals cannot be denied.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Xeno Warrior comes aboard and starts causing havoc. Bendsley LOOC's to ask the Warrior to save him.
    Bendsley kills Jeac Martin. Note: Missed shots do not get logged, so it is impossible to find evidence of Jeac firing a shot at Bendsley, only the shot that landed on the Warrior.
    Bendsley shoots two already deceased MP's.
    Bendsley takes the ID off a corpse and is aslept, then continues to LOOC.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin Helps and Admin PM's across the round relating to this incident.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Note in Contention is as follows
    Banned for 1440 minutes | Rule 10 - Lethal Force, Breaking Escalation, you murdered MPs when there is Xenos around. IC in OOC twice in a spam of 5 minutes after i just warned you and kept LOOCing it. Rule 2 - Roleplay, you made a MP DNR and stole his ID and had some horrible instances of LRP as Chief engineer. If you want to defend yourself take it to the Forums and fill up a staff report.
    By x (TrialAdministrator) on 2021-11-02 12:41:16
    Last edited by Somenerd; 11-28-2021 at 06:49 PM. Reason: typo. also added note
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since Hunk1 is no longer a staff member at the moment, I've reviewed this as there is no assigned manager and it comes down to was the offense done or not. You committed the infraction so the note was valid.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids