Kaleb Holdeman
    Their BYOND Key
    vitoras
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    2/16/19 9:50AM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Determine the Punishment
    Description of the incident
    So I was playing a round as a drone and everything was good up until I had to go away from my computer to grab myself a soda. I come back and continue killing hosts on the ship. I start attacking the synth to only find out that the queen had stated to not attack the synth, in which I was AFK and didn't see it. Victoras had pm'ed me and asked why I was attacking the synth. Then I was banned from playing xeno again. I haven't been a bad player recently and this isn't done on purpose. I believe that Vitoras has something out for me because of the fact that victoras -1 my xeno unabaned appeal by saying a month isn't enough to get unbanned and then victoras comes to me and bans me again. I think that Vitoras is out to get me banned at any cost. I am not here to make the community bad, I am here to better the community as a whole. I wish to continue playing and wish that everything that I have fought for will still stay intact.
    Evidence
    The logs will show it along with the pms
    How you would punish the accused
    I wish that the admins take care of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the Queen for this, and witness to all of the logs, and if you'd like some more context on the whole Queen message, I can tell you exactly what happened.

We breached the CIC, and I saw there were only Synths in there. Alright, I like to let the Synths live if they aren't gonna murder us. Promote the environment I want to see and such. I say in person and through the hivemind "Leave the false hosts alone." before going off to find something else to kill. I see a warrior slash the Synths. Alright fine I can admit the Queen's words can be missed, so I make a Word of the Queen announcement to ignore them. No way to justify not seeing that, seeing as it eats the entire chatbox and makes an earbleeding sound effect.

As I'm exiting the CIC I hear more slashing noises. I know all the marines in the area are already dead, and as I walked into the little lobby I see the drone slashing the Synth. That's gonna be a no from me dawg. Decide not to ahelp that drone and instead make another announcement saying to leave the synths alone. I ahelp as I'm leaving that anyone continuing to attack the synths are violating repeated orders from the Queen to leave them alone.

Ten or fifteen seconds later, Four ahelps come in saying Drone 457 or whatever is slashing the Synths. At this point he has no excuse to claim he hadn't seen the message, as he was already active by the time I made the second announcement at the absolute least. Whether he was maliciously disregarding my orders or simply ignorant of the chat box message, this report doesn't have any merit.
    Last edited by KingPhilipIII; 02-16-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling logs soon.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I�m going to make note here given that logs aren�t up yet, you were repeatedly and overlappingly slept by staff to prevent your actions as you were ignoring all Xenos and efforts to get you to stop. In the end you were physically deleted from the world.
    Vitoras took the aHelps because we had few staff in to my memory and 3 of them, myself and Phillip included, were directly involved and were therefore unable to intervene unless circumstances turned dire.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMs between Vitoras and Earthleader6185
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Incident logs leading to the intervention
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The logs show very clearly that you were at your computer and were ignoring the queens messages, with only fifteen seconds total passing in-between the the first Word of the Queen and you attacking the synth, and five seconds passing between the second Word of the Queen you attacking it.

It was just happenstance that Vitoras answered the ahelp. He did not target you at all.

Resolved. No action taken.