User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: This server has become a massive hugbox

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Vancleave View Post
    damn for someone who absolutely detests what cm has become it sure is living in your brain rent free
    Schizoposting has always been the best way to enjoy this server

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There has been some complexity added to the gameplay, although it's restricted to certain roles. PO, OT and Researcher for example, researcher's no longer a fluff role, PO has a tiny bit more freedom with fire missions. As well as that, engineers have fancy defence structures.

Aside from that however I'd agree that most everything's been gutted. MTs don't have to look after reactors any more (although I personally like that change), medical's simplified with just about anything being possible to be healed in time and req, while not explicitly becoming simpler, has absolutely no wiggle room in terms of what to order. Even the gameplay doesn't involve any locations of interest any more, no setting up Tcomms or power or defending key areas, just a blob rush in a general direction, PB some xenos on the way. Personally I don't mind a lot of the changes made to the engineering, medical systems etc. but the gameplay loop does feel a bit stale as a result. I think that instead of adding increasingly complicated features to these systems to make them less hugbox-y, a good idea would be to alter the gameplay loop to get more use out of them. Reinstating some key locations that require support and a supply line would be interesting, I know control points are a wash now but I don't think they were the worst idea.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    game has been dumbed down for 0 iq idiots so the pop goes big (this was due to sseth tide
    Phillip Clap and Esther

Synthetic Technician

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CM is becoming like the dreaded air mouse. being dumbed down to appeal to newer players at the expense of killing off enjoyment of older players
    don't get me started on why I hate that guy so fucking much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbh removing portable tcomms so there's a location groundside that marines have to hold other than FOB would be a massive shift, portable tcomms removed a lot from the game - it had a cool idea, place it somewhere unique and do cool things but all it's realistically used for is put it in a really hard to reach spot in the FOB and never pay attention unless a burrower yeets it or the FOB falls

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here on a rant that everything was made against benos, yet permanest change that eliminated the need of guarding hosts goes unnoticed. Maybe its a marine buff, huh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    req could be good to add some complexity but IDK about medical. I know doctors want more content and more intense situations but have they ever fucking played survivor? If you want more intense medical roleplay just play regular SS13 or use the medical APC

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianCrow View Post
    req could be good to add some complexity but IDK about medical. I know doctors want more content and more intense situations but have they ever fucking played survivor? If you want more intense medical roleplay just play regular SS13 or use the medical APC
    lol. lmao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still wonder if anyone who makes these types of posts have even touched the game in 6 months

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GDIS Pathe View Post
    I still wonder if anyone who makes these types of posts have even touched the game in 6 months
    they dont lol. if everyone bitching about the state of the game was able to shotgun juggle dual mous I think I would respect their opinion but these mfs dont even put their character name in their forum signature and the ones that do I'm just like "who?"