Date of Incident
    November 9, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    SSGT. Nigori Hanasake , SSGT. Yoshiko Awasaki

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    15:39

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3, Rule 11

Description of the incident:
    Some of the stuff SSGT. Nigori Hanasake , SSGT. Yoshiko Awasaki did was handled IC. But I had mutliple reports from marines about them breaking SOP. I saw One of them not following brig procdure when putting the timers on (both of them did this at some point) and told them not to do that. Lots of reported SOP violations from them in the round from Borak Stange, and other on comms. So far as I can tell a lot of claims that they'd tased before informing someone they were going to be arrested, or informed someone where they couldn't hear. Basically they seemed to be powertripping and attempting to do stuff the hardline MP way.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs went to far back into around but I have Stange's report here:

https://imgur.com/a/KokaAEN

Aiden Bashline reported to me on the discord after the round that they had put him in a straight jacket when he wasn't insane or commiting self harm.(this was in the previous round).

Basically it's a lot of little SOP violations, and an overall bad attitude towards players when brigging them as well as thinking themselves to be the "iron fist" of the law (At round start I told them they weren't the Iron fist and one of them said they were)

What resolution are you seeking?
    Nothing major, maybe some notes and maybe just a discussion with them about how the MP role isn't there to shit on people and make them feel bad.

Again as noted, it's just a few SOP violations, but overall I find their attitude towards MP bad enough to want to report them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bash here

To add on what he said, in the round that I was straight jacketed I wasn't too pissed at it, so I just made an ahelp and let the admins take it from there. (it was rule 0'd by grim)
    However, now that someone went out of their way to ping me for a PR, sure! I'll throw in my two cents.
    Additionally I *think* on the same round I saw one of the MPs wearing a regular USMC beret but I dont have any screenshots. Again, minor stuff, they're probably just new.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone here actually ahelp the situation in round?
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Somenerd View Post
    Did anyone here actually ahelp the situation in round?
    No because a Provost was sent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm closing this on the grounds that a provost was already sent as a staff intervention event. If they continue to act up, feel free to ahelp or make another player report.

Report closed as already handled.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)