User Tag List

Thread: Question regarding targeting body parts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question regarding targeting body parts

As a melee caste this is pretty obvious what body part to target for what assumed effect.

But as a spitter and gas boiler or trapper boiler, does it make any difference what part I target? As a spitter I tend to target foot, since one of the acid roll spits only damages their feet so might as well target that so I can continue to melee the same body part if he gets close.

But as a boiler does it matter at all? I guess I could just...try as a marine standing in the gas or traps.

Also yesterday I was killed. Medic resses me. Full HP but still laying on the floor unconscious. Trapper boiler targets me halfway across map (all right, still, I was far from the cadeline) and hits me. Now medic is stuck. What to do. Should he continue to dose me risking an OD as I'm pumped full with meds already or leave me injured. He just left. I suicide naded myself to xenos. Fuck boilers when I'm marine.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surerly with spitter/prae acid spit it does matter. Armors have "Bio" protection which primarly deals with acid spits and zombie scratches.
    Marine uniform "probably" has 5 bio, helmet has 25, medium armor 20, light 25, heavy 15 and gloves with boots probably less, or the same as helmet. So it is probably better to aim at chest of heavy armor marines than feet/hands, otherwise always aim that.

Acid spray harms only feet.

Boiler gas harms at random, no matter what you aim (99% sure).