User Tag List

Thread: Q to chemists/surgeons, Am I still able to do unethical surgeries?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Q to chemists/surgeons, Am I still able to do unethical surgeries?

Hi, Fernando Rodrigez here.

Haven't played for a long ass time, use to play doctor quite a bit and enjoyed it throughly, especially with the experience I provided in the OR rooms. My main question is relating to a formula of mixed medicines, and my RP I call "unethical surgeries".

So my question is aimed at the chemists and surgeons currently playing, I wanted to ask if it is still possible to perform surgery without anesthetic tanks by using the correct cocktail of medicine, mixed into a pill?

My original recipe was: Oxy, Tramadol, Bicrb, Tricord, Spacecillin, and Sterilizine.

This mix at the time kept the patient pain free, infection free, toxin free, and I could complete the procedure all while they questioned "Wait, aren't you suppose to gas me?".

My RP was a belligerent doctor who drugged his patients, then gave them a good show of replacing/amputating limbs, removing bone fragments, and congratulating them on their xeno baby; Once fixed up, he grabbed them and hurled them outside, berated them to not come back (like a good doctor), and hunted down his next patient. The intent was to be such an intense experience, patients will either try not to return, or specifically seek out Fernando for his wild ride.

Out of all my patients I have had: 2 mental breakdowns, 1 freak out, 1 assaulted by a marine, a few casual conversations, and 1 detainment (I labelled my pills "Fernando's special pills", after that I got CMO written permission form with the recipe).
    Last edited by Undeademon; 11-10-2021 at 02:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just need a shot of oxy and the surgery will go on with no failures also infections are gone now and you won’t get that many bone/shrapnel peeps anymore since you can use a knife to get it out.
    I like to use oxy instead of gas since it’s more fun for both of us instead of them looking at a blackscreen and me looking at a horizontal sprite.
    Last edited by Flamer man Grills; 11-10-2021 at 08:46 PM.
    The laziest Bravo medic main that used to only use a flamer.
    LCPL George ‘swamp’ Grills [Bravo (Med)] says, "What a libtard lmao”
    Now I main Alpha ahhhhh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You only need oxy for deep surgeries like organ repair, tram is all you need for 90% of what you’ll be doing. Like grills said no infections to worry about either. All I do every surgery is give a shot of oxy then a quick clot pill so I can skip the hemostat step. No super epic chem concoctions are required, if they have lots of brute/burn damage literally just use surgical line and it’s gone in 10 seconds. Medical is very dumbed down right now. Also your doctor sounds funny as fuck please keep doing as you’re doing anyways, just replace the tram with oxy I guess and forget the two unnecessary chems unless you want to show you’re a boomer. Also some minor surgery changes have occurred but they’re very small honestly.
    Synth Gaming

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Necro gone
    Infections gone
    Shrapnel gone
    Brute damage rebreaks gone
    Multilarva gone
    Appendix gone
    Failure chances much lower across the board
    2 autodocs so most patients are just autodoced
    Pain is very changed so most people just run around on splits
    Medical APC added so no one comes back to Medical bay
    Research gutted, so not alot of Medical.
    Most chems don't interact in body.

Medical as a whole has been dumbed wayyyyyyyyy down . Hardly anyone plays doctor anymore.. there's really no point but to RP
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.