StepanZZZ#1781

Marine Name
    Lucifer Morningstar

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Guitsi'klat

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Nhon

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    Today I woke up with a sweaty face, knowing that today was the day... Guitsi I heard and knew they were here... I knew this day would come but not so fast... I washed my face, came out of the house and they were waiting for me. There were three of them. -Giutsi'klat? -One of them asked me, "Yes," I said, "Are you ready?" he said, "Yes, just let me get my things- -No need. You don't need them-.

We arrived at the building. I was searched and given a medical examination and told to wait. Next to me sat Yautjas, just like me, about the same age. After a few minutes, Yautja came out and said. -"I want everyone to come to the introductory session. We go into a room with lots of space. -Take your seats. Says Yautja. I sat down on one of the chairs that were there. Everyone took their seats. After a few minutes, Yautja came into the center of the room and began to say, "Greetings to all who deserve to be here. I am here to tell you the order of business. Each of you will be given a mentor, he will brief you on your equipment and you will fly to the planet for your first hunt. The task of the mentors is to teach you what you should and shouldn't do. So...-And then he started saying names, two minutes later my name came up. -Guitsi'klat your mentor Sanor'voldetor- In the same second Sanor came up and said "Follow me". We went out into the corridor where we had been sitting for some time. -What's your name? -Sanor said -I.... I....- So let's just say that in order to survive you must concentrate on everything and listen to me. You must answer without delay, understand!? -He said- -Yes- -Re- Again... Name? - Guitsi'klat- Fine, I'm Sanor'voldetor, let's get acquainted- he says. - Well let's start the briefing...-And then he started to talk about the equipment, armor, bracelets, and so on. After an hour we were ready, we approached the shuttle which took us to an unknown planet...

-It's LV-43265-SQ. It's supposed to be inhabited by Lizards in small numbers" he said. After these words we landed in a field. There was grass, flora, and fauna on the planet, and you wouldn't know it was inhabited by such creatures. We found a small flat mountain from which we looked around. In the distance we saw the entrance to the caves. We decided to scout, and went into the woods not far from us. -Where are you from? -Sanor asks me. -I... I'm from a small village, and from an ordinary family... -I understand... You used to be like me, don't you trust me yet? - Well... Don't worry, he says you'll get used to the environment sooner or later. -Well, the truth is, I just lived with a small farming family, -I say. - You and me, we're a lot alike... you know,I used to be shy,too--.... and....-There he points to a lizard in the vicinity of the caves. -Look and learn,‖ he says. He jumps on a tree and waits until the lizard gets closer, and I sat in the bushes and watched. As soon as the lizard got closer to the forest Sanor jumped from the tree and stabbed the lizard's head with his dagger. Then out of nowhere a crowd of lizards jump out of the cave and pounce on him... Sanor tries to defend himself against them, but falls. When I saw this I ran to him, but I heard on the radio... -run... the beeping of the bracelets- I couldn't leave him, but it was all in vain... they dragged him into the caves. I ran after them but inside the caves there was an explosion and the entrance collapsed with stones... With a sad face I take the dagger from the head of the lizard left by Sanor, and cut off the head of the lizard. Then I took a sharp stick and stuck it in the ground at the entrance to the caves and put the head of the lizard... I decided to keep the dagger as a memento and of respect for it.

After my return, I was told that I was ready... !Winthdrawn!

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by Lucif; 11-17-2021 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Winthdrawn

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    November join date, media reference marine name, +1000

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucifer Morningstar, born as Samael (Hebrew: סַמָּאֵל) and also known as the Lightbringer, is the titular protagonist of the TV Series, Lucifer. Source

Your marine name breaks the rules, your story is far too short. If you can't follow the naming rules I have little hope of you being able to follow HC.

-1, I reccomend withdrawing this application and changing your marine name to follow the rules.
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are the first person to say that, before you everyone was happy.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who did you contact to join clan Nhon?
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh. I don't remember it was a long time ago when I first thought of pitching WL, but he was fine with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes november join date to FORUM, but I've been at CM for a long time now. As for the name of marin it's easy to change.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this person has what it takes to really shake things up with the Predator whitelist, I see council potential here as well. The story was intensely as thought provoking as it was short and to-the-point. I instantly recognized the name Lucifer Morningstar as a great roleplayer and well respected member of the community, who has been playing the game ever since 2015 at the very least and has provided great many a memorable experience for fellow CM players. It's also very obvious that the applicant has read and fully understood both the code and the application process page - what are you wating for? Accept this man.

+1 million
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem is that most of my time I played on XO. Also, I wasn't very social. But I've changed, for the record I know predator mechanics well as I've played CM solo (Single player) many times

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't think I'm worthy, that's your right.