User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff Report - LilPenpusher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have failed to bring any context or forethought into your decisions throughout this whole moderation process. If you look into rule 9, the name "Joe Generico" does not break it... It doesn't even come close to breaking it; it isn't a reference to anything, nor is it comparable to "Adolf Hitler" or any other names listed on there. However, it is quite similar to the ACCEPTABLE names listed in the rule, such as,

"Arthur Walker"
    "Jeremy Bennett"
    "Becky Jones"

The trial moderator here, LilPenpusher, has vastly overstepped his authority. While yes, he may have the ability to ban me, given the context of this whole situation it becomes apparent that he did not follow staff regulations. While yes, I had been disrespectful to him before I was banned, previously I was treating him with respect. I knew in the beginning that there is a dynamic between us, being that he has authority and I am the player. I respected his authority, until it came to the point where he was completely ignoring any point I made and forcing changes on me. Two rounds go by, and he doesn't bother me at all - until I roll smartgunner, where on the frontlines he says he's going to ban me. I told him, and while this may not have been the best thing to say, to fuck off and just leave me alone. He neglected me until I specifically rolled smartgunner and got to the frontlines, then banned me. I was ticked off. This annoyed me alot, so that explains my brash response. This goes without saying though that I had treated him with respect and tried to cooperate in the past.

I do not believe that LilPenpusher should hold his power over the players, since hes demonstrated during his trial mod period that he is incapable of properly utilizing it.

I would also like to have management "approve" my name, since he would not stop telling me to get my name approved. I cannot find this "approval" rule anywhere, and I believe that he's just made it up -- but I suppose I should still hold SOME respect for him, and to atleast fulfill one of his wishes.

It'd also be very nice to have my notes made by him removed, since they reflect negatively on an event that I (and many others) believe that the player decision remains correct in.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So instead of DMing a member of management+ who makes the final decision when it comes to these naming situations, you made a report, continued to use the name, and pretty much threw your toys out of the pram instead of waiting for a decision.
    So here's the final ruling, I don't have an issue with the name Joe Generico even though Generico is italian for Generic. However this is one of those types of names like "Max Power" that can be seen as a meme.

If you had just DMed Ben/Somenerd/Grimreaper, they would have made the decision yes or no. I don't see any wrong doing on the mods part here, because they made a human judgement call, and frankly all you wanna do is argue.

Your ban is staying for your attitude in DMs, but when it's done, you can use the name.
    Ill amend notes later for you showing this.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids