FireGriffin12#0979

Marine Name
    (currently) Emma 'Twilight' Wolfe

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ba’Stiolp

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    Ba’Stiolh was doing a final look over his equipment before he and his companions arrived at the planet the humans called LV-624, where there was rumored to be a Xeno hive and a human colony. Ba’Stiolh hoped to be able to find new information about the humans and to find a trophy or two for him to keep and maybe even study, despite them being primitive.
    There was a crash as two other Yautja fought each other as they to see who stronger or whatever trivial matter was they wanted to fight over, Ba’Stiolh truly didn’t care why. Honestly he hadn’t spoken with most of them other then greeting them when they come and joined for this hunt preferring to spend his time messing with items he had won in duels.
    Then one of the Yautja got tossed into Ba’Stiolh, causing him to drop his equipment on the ground and Ba’Stiolp, reactively, grabbed them and punched them in the face.
    The everyone stopped what they where doing and turned to look at what had happened and to see what would happen next.
    The Yautja and Ba’Stiolp stood up and against each other standing as tall as they could, despite Ba’Stiolp being a bit smaller, trying to intimidate each other for a moment before the Yautja chuckled.
    “Nice to know you actually can do more then sit there.” And with that he walked off like nothing had happened leaving Ba’Stiolp to pick up his gear.

Once they arrived on the planet Ba’Stiolp looked around at his new environment, the sounds of the planet’s local wildlife was quite smoothing to him and the dense plant life promised a good hunt. But first he had plans to see this human colony for himself.
    He made his way threw the dense vegetation with his cloak on so not to give away his presence to anything that might give him way. Then he saw a human made wall of a building of the colony but before he even took a step towards the colony there was a strong gust of wind and just a second later he could hear human weapons discharging in the distance.
    Ba’Stiolp looked in the derecshen the sounds of combat were coming from and made his way to see what the humans where up to. Perhaps this was a good time to study them and find there strengths and weaknesses?
    As he moved forward there was a crack of a branch behind him and he quickly turned to see what it had been, but he saw nothing.
    Then, without warning, a bug jumped from the darkness and pinned him to the ground and caused his cloak to deactivate. The Xeno hissed in his face as it’s inner mouth reached out for him but with a swift kick the Xeno was sent flying into a tree and it fell to the ground. Ba’Stiolp quickly got up and quickly moved closer to finish the kill but before he managed to reach it it jumped back up and slashed at him but only managed to cut his arm slightly.
    Ba’Stiolp quickly stepped back to keep from being hit again and quickly moved to dodge the next hit that was aimed for his face. Then there was a trampling in the deeper in jungle to Ba’Stiolp left and he turned to look to see three more Xenos, two drones and a ravager came out of the vegetation and made a b line for him.
    Ba’Stiolp quickly reactivated his cloak and started to run to get to a better spot and to see what else was in the jungle and found himself heading towards the sounds of the humans fighting. Then the lurker jumped at him again but this time he turned and held his wrist blades out and it impaled its self on them, killing it almost instantly.
    But then the ravager, with its long arm, grabbed Ba’Stiolp and pulled him back to the rest of the bugs and started to try and rip into him.
    As the Xenos tried to kill him there was the crack of human weapons as they discharged nearby and the Xenos all took off to the jungle, with one of the drones dragging him with them with them. Ba’Stiolp disapproved of its plan and swiftly used his wrist blade to sever the drone’s arm that it was dragging him with from it’s body.
    Two of the humans in there combat gear ran past him, firing there weapons into the jungle and another human, a female, in combat armor with a red cross on its helmet ran up towards Ba’Stiolp as he started to get back to his feet.
    “Sir are… you… alright?” the female asked as she watch him get to his feet. Despite being a smaller Yautja Ba’Stiolp was still a good amount taller then the human was and she looked a bit intimidated as she took a step back as she stared up at him.
    “Wow, you’re a big one.” She said as another human ran up to her, seeming to not notice Ba’Stiolp standing right there.
    “Twilight? The SL died right after the fog was blown way and the bugs attacked. As the highest ranking man down here that makes you the new squad leader for now. What are your orders?”
    Twilight, without braking the her gaze on Ba’Stiolp, put her hand to her ear and taped an ear piece and said. “Squad this is Emma Wolfe. As acting Squad leader I’m ordering us to stay at hydro until we can get CAS to clear the other side of the river. Over and out.”
    She taped the ear piece again and then said to Ba’Stiolp. “what the hell are you?”
    But before Ba’Stiolp could do anything there was a roar in the jungle and one of the humans that had been watching the jungle screamed as a Xeno jumped from the growth and slammed him to the ground, swiftly cutting off his scream.
    The other humans started to fire at the Xeno when another human scramed from behind them, saying as he fired into the darkness “There ALL AROUND US!”
    Emma looked at the Xenos that had suddenly started swarming out of the darkness at her men then back to Ba’Stiolp.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some questions if you don't mind my asking. These aren't "Yes or no" answers, I just want to get your thoughts on the matter.

1. You've been hunting a warrior that got a decent amount of kills, but near-death, it runs away from you attacking it. When you catch up to it, it accidentally trips a claymore, and is lying in crit off of weeds. What do you do?

2. You join the Hunt late, but arrive in the middle of two other Preds arguing about whether or not something a prey did was Dishonorable or not. One insists that they were justified, the other is saying the opposite. How do you resolve the situation?
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. If we where in a dual, assume that it was one, by running way it could now be considered unhonorable so I would believe I am able to do what I wished with it. But in this case I would either leave the warrior where it was or move it to a safer spot since it fought well and I wasn't the one to put it in crit and therefore wouldn't be my kill to make.

2. I would listen to what both of them had to say and come to my own opinion, but it would out of my place to desied who is right and wrong since I was not around to witness it happen so for resolving the problem i would say the dual it out, not to the death but first downed, to see who was right while someone watched to insure that the fight is honorable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story is somewhat fine. I'm not a fan of the marine self-insert and there are a few minor spelling mistakes.
    Correct them and we'll see.

EDIT : Ba'Stiolp or Ba'Stiolh? It's constantly changed in the story.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies, the name is Ba’Stiolh. I don't know how i started shifting to that but i will fix that. also i like using characters i have already made that's why i did it, sorry if that seems lazy. oh question, how should i go about correct the story? i know if i edit the post its rejected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I had completely forgotten about that! My bad.
    Either way, I'll wait for others to ask some questions then I'll see about my judgement. Your heart seems to be in the right place.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story is far too short, We believe you might need to take a look at the past apps to see what we look for in character stories, denied.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001