User Tag List

Thread: Usnpeepoo - Rule 2, Rule 3 (Metagrudge)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Usnpeepoo - Rule 2, Rule 3 (Metagrudge)

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    pismorizzo

Date of Incident
    November 19, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Steven Colins

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Usnpeepoo

Accused Character Name
    Klu'in Veraz

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:20 ish CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2, Rule 3 (Metagrudge)

Description of the incident:
    During the LV round at 6:30 PST I was a surv and had gotten some blast nades, marines were dying to preds. Round was nearing a close or had already ended and I found a pred (Usnpeepoo) just sitting by engi, I walked off screen and threw the blast nade killing him instantly as he had no armor on. I C4'd his body cause I thought he was still alive and after round end posted a screenshot of me c4ing his body where Usnpeepoo responded. The next round I was surv again about 45 minutes in I tried to honorably duel a pred (no clue if this was Usnpeepoo or one of the other many preds that round) I only had 1 foot and did not expect to win, I of course died and was later revived. About 40 minutes later I had snuck away from the FOB siege and had been walking around colony and avoiding xenos when 2 preds walked up, Usnpeepoo said "your skull" and started attacking. I, being right near ETA entrance, had no plans to fire off a shotgun and get myself killed. I threw my guns down to try and show I was not hunting him and to try and get him to calm down which he ignored and proceeded to finish killing me and decap me in about 4 seconds. I thought this was very bad rp but I knew preds were allowed to do this. I ahelped and asked if that was bad or not when I then found out that this pred was also Usnpeepoo although I wouldn't piece that together till a bit later. This just seemed like really bad pred play at the time but now knowing it was also Usnpeepoo who seemed upset at me in the discord feels like pretty blatant metagrudging. I know he didn't break any honor code rules here but still this seems like it went against the spirit of pred to engage someone in a hunt in a very dangerous spot and declare intent to decap me off the bat after I had done nothing to wrong him that round.
    I reliazed this was Usnpeepoo after dming Mymindisblank when I had just thought this was bad pred play.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://imgur.com/a/IyCvIic

Screenshot I had posted to the discord showing me C4 Usnpeepoo's body.

What resolution are you seeking?
    I am honestly not sure I am just making this cause it felt really bad to get decapped for no reason with no warning for what I assume was because I had killed him the last round. Just a slap on the wrist or a warning, I don't feel that strongly about this but I was told to make this so here I am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro I don't metagrudge anybody I didn't even realize u were the guy who killed me last round until i was beheading you because all i checked for was whether you had weapons or not (which you did) so i said something to indicate that I was about to do something very bad to you. I really didn't care that i died to you the previous round and I've never been pissed off at a guy enough to hunt them down after I die as a xeno or marine.

Other point on me beheading you is that you threw your guns on the floor when you (as a survivor) could've easily fought back and decided to not do so, and you were practically the only person I could get a good fight for since i spawned in as a pred. I wasn't even pissed on discord either, and me saying "your skull" was a response to you saying "what's cracking" when I showed up. Basically, i get that you didnt like me beheading you and its definitely not something i always do, mostly when there really isnt anything to hunt and its a dry pred round for me that i decide to spice things and actually perma people. But I really didn't have any intention to metagrudge you, nor have I considered it for any other player in CM.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the interactions between the 2, in the 2 rounds mentioned. Allegedly there is some on discord too, but I believe those are public to everyone. Ahelp was not included as there is nothing of interest in it, however, Ugnip55 was the mod who handled it.

The survivor killing the pred with a nade, seeming an ssd one.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Duel with another pred, just the duel, the medical care and everything else was left out.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The 'your skull' is clearly a joke on what the survivor said, rather than an out-of-context threat or declaration of intention to perma them. Granted they would still be killed and/or hunted, but the line has a clear IC reason for it.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

A few other such declarations of the pred letting people they are about to be hunted in the round. These are all of other people, not the survivor.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The preds comments on the round and a discussion with some ghosts and who they hunt.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh that makes more sense in response to the 'What's crackin'. Whats crackin is just an automatic thing I say as a hello, so to me it doesn't even register that I am saying that. From my perspective I had said hello then he said 'your skull'. Makes more sense in context. Feel free to close this seeing as that basically clears up my idea that he had went out of his way to hunt and then declared his intent to decap me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing this, there are no rule violations.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids