True69er

Marine Name
    Sam Ali

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ah’ka

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    unknown

Yautja Character StoryAh’ka was still a pup when there ship crashed on a unknown world, the ship had his mother and his father. his father died in the crash but his was mother wounded form the crashed. as everything started cool off, a great hungry beast with hide as thick as metal ,it's teeth can brake open anything it moved with as with thought and grace. Ah’ka's mother grad a spear off the ground to get ready to keep it's pup safe form these beast in her wound state, then it started the beast rushed her with great speed and thought, she place her feet on the ground to brace the beast. then it felt like only one sec pasted, the spear in the great beast as the beast teeth was deep in shoulder, Ah’ka watched the event happen before him, Ah’ka felt so much in that one sec. the great beast was still alive but wounded. Ah’ka felt so much pain and hate, then a voice in his came out no where in his mind "it's you or them, are you just sitting there and waiting for your death. you need to kill it now, so pick up that knife and kill it even if your weak and still a pup but you still need live for them to honor them by living" Ah’ka picks up the knife and breaths in and out then he charge that great beast as it eats his mother, Ah’ka jumps on it stabbing it over and over the breasts screams out in pain and knocking off Ah’ka, as Ah’ka on the ground he watched the great breast die, knowing it was just hungry and just wanted food. as Ah’ka thought he heard two more noise weaker then the great's beast but still sounds like same in ways, then two beasts walk in the broken down ship looked like the great beast but smaller. Ah’ka thought to himself about how in ways hid mother was keeping him safe as the great beast did for her own. Ah’ka feed them who was dead on the ship even his mother and father keeping there gear to remember them as he eat there mother. as Ah’ka leave's the ship still a pup he notice the world is is cold and there alot white stuff everywhere where a step makes a loud every time you move. as Ah’ka look on he thought how will live in these, see no living thing but the beasts in the ship as thought about them he notice how did they lived before him. maybe they can take him to food like when they found his ship so when the food rain out for both of them, the beasts notice it so they lead Ah’ka to hunts, he learnt to track form them and hunt, he made gear form the great beast like weapons and gear. so that was his life with his new family, then it all change like in that one sec, beings that looked like him but they shoot at him and they hunt him, Ah’ka killed two them until being shoot, he watched his as new family be killed like nothing. as he blood out he press a button, then the beings enter and they looked like they where talking and pointing and rubbing of there hands. then pick up the weaken Ah’ka but a sound then another, but Ah’ka never soon it because he's lossing to much blood and then blackness. the next he knows his in a ship that looked like his crashed ship but lot less broken, the next thing he knows he seeing his kind talking about him but Ah’ka does not truly know his speech of his people, he knows it's something about him being the last clan member in his, but none them dare speak the name of the clan. then they notice Ah’ka has woken up then they stop talking, then one of them said "Do you speak?" Ah’ka says "i think" then pulls out a clan symbol the one that his family wearied on them "do you know what these is?" Ah’ka "no" the beings look relief "so when did you crashed land on that world you know?" Ah’ka tells them how he lived on that world and about how he tracked food and hunts. they don't know what to say about it just they point to hall way where lead to room where his kind are looking at me. then a grand voice comes out no where. "Pup do you where you are?" Ah’ka "no" we are Council of Ancients, we are Ancients make up the ruling body of Hunter society known as the Council of Ancients. Ancients are incredibly old and wise Clan Leaders who have been chosen to sit on the council by its current members. An ancients word is law and is something that is never ignored. To ignore the will of an ancient is to bring death and dishonor on you and your clan, do you understand I wont say again" Ah’ka tries to uns5tand what it's saying "I think so, what happening?" Council of Ancient speak with a powerful voice "Name" he says "Ah’ka" "do you know why your ship crashed?" "no" "do know if anyone else lived?" "no" "doo know your clan?" "clan?" the Ancient gives a weird look "So no one told you what clan is?" "yes, I only heard about them nothing more" the Ancient looks like he's think, "so you know nothing of are ways" "that is true, i also barely know the speech." "your speech does needs work, but not knowing are ways is bad and need be fixed. We soon that you lived in a deadly world even being a pup, there's a chance you can be a great warrior. but we see if should be or not. take him somewhere so he can wait and teach them"
    n
    Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by True69er; 11-22-2021 at 08:55 AM. Reason: new story, last was to egdy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i found out i can edit my post, also not a writer. plus i don't know how far i can go, like color of skin will that show in game? if it does matter, he's pure white like snow
    Last edited by True69er; 11-23-2021 at 02:51 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You checked "Yes" on the following: Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?

Yet; Last edited by True69er; 11-22-2021 at 09:55 AM. Reason: new story, last was to egdy.

I've also never seen you. -1
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.