0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ratio

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trust me bro i know more about your wl than you bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was a good read forwardslashN and Fewher. I feel like history like that should be put on the wiki somewhere.

If the server really changed that much from RP focus to team death match, I could see how predators back then could be seen as a welcome change in the flow of typical games. I could also see predators as admins just trying to balance the game or try something for RP purposes. I can see a casual admin needing buffs to fight a sweaty 3 shotgun marine.

Thinking more of the preds and why I was so mad with them, I believe it is more along the lines of they can kill whenever they want and I have no say in the matter. It is like they have no clear goals in my mind except to be murderhobos. The unjust feeling of dying and not knowing why. If there was some goal I was aware they were doing like a xeno swallowed an artifact and we have to protect them, or they are protecting their temple and xenos/marines siege it from time to time, I wouldn't mind as it wouldn't be a seemingly random murderhobo event. This sort of unjust feeling stems off the fact that it is more of a team deathmatch rather than something to RP though. If there wasn't a strong desire to have my team win and was more just RPing the events that come, I don't think I would have the same reaction.

As the rules are in RP rather than ingame mechanics as you said it would take a strong whitelist council which I feel would fade as time progresses. I wonder if there are rules/goals that can be set up to better integrate them into the deathmatch feel. Either that or a stronger push to make the server go back to an RP feel.