Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New whitelist role

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New whitelist role

We're going to be opening Space Carp as a whitelisted role. As a space carp, you are the epitome of High Role Play. During the round you will be swimming around in space and spending the first 2 hours trying to break the Almayer hull windows. Once the Xeno ship crashes, a hole in the ship will allow you to enter the ship where you either fight off the Xeno horde in the CIC holdout or join sides with the Xenos and lurk the hallways of the Almayer, picking off Marines unlucky enough to cross your path. The Space Carp Council will also be created in a few weeks, giving them access to the Commander Space Carp, allowing you to have access to a Battlefield Execution so powerful, using it will instantly send the player to the Player Report form.

To apply to the whitelist, answer the following:

Ckey:

Your IC Space Carp name:

A story about the past experiences of your character:

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your IC Space Carp name: Carpathia

A story about the past experiences of your character: Explored space and found cool things.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines? yes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey: zelkova64

Your IC Space Carp name: Chompy mc Biteface

A story about the past experiences of your character: Just floating through space one day Chompy mc Biteface was slammed by the bow of a strange metal ship, This rightly pissed off Chompy mc Biteface so the space carp went into action, Knowing at the ships engines and forcing the ships engineer teams to constantly fix their reactors.

This went well untill some Xenos decided to board and kill the ships crew..

Chompy mc Biteface Could not stand letting some filthy bennos take away HIS REVENGE!

Chompy mc Biteface Sprang into action, Floundering his way down the ships halls dodging HPR fire and nero spam all the way after entering through the hole the dropship had made on its crash.. He flopped and flailed to the rear of the ship and smashed the ships stearing control. About twenty minutes later the ship crashed into the planet, And this ends the story of the brave crew of the USS Almayer.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey: Aceluke123

Your IC Space Carp name: Fish

A story about the past experiences of your character: I once was a small fish, now I swim with the fishes... IN SPACE. Rawr XD OwO

Glub Glub?

Glub? Went the fishy, and all was peaceful.

Glub Glub?
    Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey: TrollerNoob

Your IC Space Carp name: Kingkarp

A story about the past experiences of your character: Born a king carp, they rule the seven galaxies and eight universes.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines? As a king, I create the rules. I don't need to adhere to them.
    The fabled WEEB

Masamune 'Nippon' Sanada

Omen - 1st Generation Synthetic

Guan Dekna - The Shorty

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey: Retrokinesis

Your IC Space Carp name: Carp'sie

A story about the past experiences of your character: As the god of space carp, each of my four eyes (all of which are a different color) is trained on a different realm of existence at all times. One (the green one) happens to notice a curious vessel full of lesser beings. It is the USS Almayer and it contains nothing at all of interest - except hats.

I swim around the vessel and laugh mockingly at the humans through the windows, letting them know how easily I could destroy them with my mind. If I felt like it. Which I do not. Eventually the other lesser beings that dare call themselves the "perfect organism" cease their mindless REEing and put their collective brain cells together long enough to hijack the human dropship and crash it into the Almayer.

It is at this time I choose to make my regal appearance, instantly gibbing a room full of marines and xenos alike with my overwhelming psionic might. Nothing is left of the room save for a single hat, spared from obliteration by my whim. I levitate it onto my head and nibble the air in triumph.

But then my yellow eye, the one that sees through time, detects another iteration of the Almayer in another timeline. I smile my fishy grin and rend the fabric of reality to bring myself there.

For there are always more hats to acquire.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines? Yes, breaching the Code of Carpduct is a terrible crime that should result in immediate permabanning.
    Audrey Aulin, found (drinking tea) in various roles

Evelyn, the ever-helpful synth

Member of the CO Council. Feel free to PM me here or on the Discord @Retrokinesis#8332 with any CO-related matters.

Former Moderator, Mapper, Official Space Carp Developer, and Lead Burrower Apologist.

Donor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey: Karmac

Your IC Carp Name: John

A Story About The Past Experiences of Your Character:
    One day, John awoke to find himself surrounded by the emptiness of space, he came to very much appreciate this emptiness as it made him feel unqiue. Then the Ship came; faced with the reality he was no unique creature solely capable of living amongst the vast expanse of space, he flew into a murderous rage and single-handedly ravaged the USCM Patrol Ship that had drifted into his view. Now he searches the cosmos, assaulting any and all he finds in his path.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines? yes

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrokinesis View Post
    Ckey: Retrokinesis

Your IC Space Carp name: Carp'sie

A story about the past experiences of your character: As the god of space carp, each of my four eyes (all of which are a different color) is trained on a different realm of existence at all times. One (the green one) happens to notice a curious vessel full of lesser beings. It is the USS Almayer and it contains nothing at all of interest - except hats.

I swim around the vessel and laugh mockingly at the humans through the windows, letting them know how easily I could destroy them with my mind. If I felt like it. Which I do not. Eventually the other lesser beings that dare call themselves the "perfect organism" cease their mindless REEing and put their collective brain cells together long enough to hijack the human dropship and crash it into the Almayer.

It is at this time I choose to make my regal appearance, instantly gibbing a room full of marines and xenos alike with my overwhelming psionic might. Nothing is left of the room save for a single hat, spared from obliteration by my whim. I levitate it onto my head and nibble the air in triumph.

But then my yellow eye, the one that sees through time, detects another iteration of the Almayer in another timeline. I smile my fishy grin and rend the fabric of reality to bring myself there.

For there are always more hats to acquire.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines? Yes, breaching the Code of Carpduct is a terrible crime that should result in immediate permabanning.
    Yeah let me copy this real qwick.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me Wat the Fuk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey: thedexfiles

Your IC Space Carp name
    Swim Shady

A story about the past experiences of your character
    Swim Shady is one of the greatest Space carp rappers of all time, and has dropped 29 albums from the milky way to Andromeda.

His early life was filled with hardships such as an abusive mother and absentee father. Due to this he turned to rap to brighten up his day.
    one day while rapping he was discovered by the well known rapper Dr. Rey; who gave him a contract.

Now Swim Shady drops sick beats on unsuspecting space vessels and then eats them.

Yeah, if Feweh can be canned anyone can.
    Last edited by TheDexFiles; 02-18-2019 at 12:53 AM.

Garret Dalheart reporting for Duty!
    Captain Howard Dalheart Captain of the USS Almayer Deceased
    Ckey: TheDexfiles
    Joined the fight 19 Dec 2017

Current Record holder for most dead in a single OB at 25
    Sorry mates