Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey: ikillu

Your IC Space Carp name:
    Blood Carp
    A story about the past experiences of your character:
    Born in a furious and hellish dimension, blood carp lives to consume the enemy. Blood carp promises to lead the troops to victory through unrelenting assault.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Live to consume.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey: bigtittygothgf

Your IC Space Carp name: bigtittygothgf

A story about the past experiences of your character: bigtittygothgf

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines? bigtittygothgf

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tranny's be wilding

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swordfished

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey:gabopwn

Your IC Space Carp name:WATERDESTROYER3000SWIMMERASKFJKLASDJFHLKJASDN FLKJSZADNFVK.JSDNLFVKJDSFCNKLJ;VNXCZJKLBVNLKDSFJXZ NBL;JKXNDV;LJBNXCLVKJ;NBLKCXNKJ;LBCXV;JKLBJILDKFNM GB;LKDSERFJMGHBLKADSJL;KFHGJDSAF;KLHJL;DSAFHSDAFGB HDSFB

A story about the past experiences of your character:fuck youy

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?no ur a retard fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you fck you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RetroKinesis is preemptively banned from this whitelist. No exceptions.

No appeal.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accept me
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is: Goldfish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey: CaptainCalzone

Your IC Space Carp name: A Fish Called Wanda

A story about the past experiences of your character:

For years untold I journeyed up the interstellar stream, observing countless mortal empires rise and fall in my periphery. In the bleak void of existence, it became a minor pastime to catalog these living supernovas before they burned away to their inevitable fate. On one such occasion, as I skipped across the rings of an unremarkable gas giant, a most unusual stimuli lit alight my tertiary olfactory cortex, drawing all four of my all-seeing eyes to an unknown vessel. Interest piqued, I dove forward through the bounds of temporal space and surfaced again near the source of this sensation.

A simple inanimate structure hovered before me, and within dwelled many complex organisms, milling about in the trivial fashion that most space-faring creatures favored. I focused two eyes to see ever closer. It was then that I peered upon a circular object, adorned with an aromatic sauce and smaller disks of heavily processed meat. Suddenly entranced, I found myself wandering the metal hull of the vessel, mindlessly searching for physical access to this magnificent creation.

It was only the slight tremor of an explosion that managed to shake me from my stupor. Another object collided with the solid walls encasing the object of my now sudden desire. Pleased with the sudden entrance it had gifted me, I swam inside. Within the messy halls, two semi-intelligent species of beasts raged against one another, presumably for control of that delectable treat. One of them made the mistake of brushing against my majestic left fin. Briefly enraged by this slight, I focused one of my eyes directly upon the interrupter, causing its skin to flake off in a burst of white-hot fire. Instantly, its innards and skeletal frame collapsed into ashes. This only served to draw more attention to my presence. Further displeased, I rushed to end the interference by bringing forth the wrathful gaze of my four eyes upon the next creature to cross my path. In my haste, I obliterated the entire structure and all its inhabitants with my mind, leaving no trace of its existence nor hint of the snack that had captivated me so.

I turned away in disappointment, only to once again have my attention captured by an identical sensation even further out in the galaxy. My tail fin swished in delight. Once again, I plunged into the ocean of time, determined to taste that glorious food for myself.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes.

Junior Member NewOriginalSchwann's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey: ThisIsn'tSpinalTap

Your IC Space Carp name: J'hon

A story about the past experiences of your character: Former pet of infamous CLF leader Jhon Arbunkle one day J'hon was in an fishbowl when M41A baullet shartterd glase. Since them J'hon has been a freed carp.

No. As the story above makes clear, I am fully illiterate.
    A player with too many character names.

Also I play Yin, the synthetic.