esselnek#2621

Marine Name
    Mikoka Wei / WEI

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Th'Syra Nhon

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Nhon

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    Excerpt from the first page:

When Th’syra’s drop-pod crashed into the surface of her old clan homeworld, she was broken away from her meditation; a flood of thoughts began to cloud her mind as she stepped out onto the grass…

“...My brother.. What if I can’t find where he’s landed…”
    “...The heirlooms! They might not even be on this planet anymore..”
    “...If they ARE even here...how should they b-”

Her nagging thoughts were interrupted by an ear-piercing CRACK going past her head, ricocheting off the pod’s hull. Before she could react another CRACK came her direction, this time something landing just short into the dirt, kicking up debris. As if someone else had taken control of her body, she instinctively dashed to her left and activated her cloak to get into hard cover. Th’syra regained a semblance of control over herself, and while the gunfire stopped, her passing thoughts from earlier returned only to race around her mind….

Full story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just read your story. kind of cool actually.
    I met wei and mez alongside one another and so far I believe wei is pretty eligible for the whitelist.
    now here's some question.
    1) you are currently just observing the battlefield from afar then a lurker start attacking you, it inflicted fairly minimal damage due to your armour (and pred natural damage resistance) you try to run away but more xeno join the pursuit. what do you do
    2) you are fighting a warrior(or whatever xeno would fit you best) and then a few marines show up and killed them. what do you do
    3) you got run over by APC who attack you without any reason whatsoever while you're observing the battlefield. what do you do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOVE THIS MAN. HRP MASTER and pretty good at the game. Solid +1 FOR ME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails of Akira View Post
    just read your story. kind of cool actually.
    I met wei and mez alongside one another and so far I believe wei is pretty eligible for the whitelist.
    now here's some question.
    1) you are currently just observing the battlefield from afar then a lurker start attacking you, it inflicted fairly minimal damage due to your armour (and pred natural damage resistance) you try to run away but more xeno join the pursuit. what do you do
    2) you are fighting a warrior(or whatever xeno would fit you best) and then a few marines show up and killed them. what do you do
    3) you got run over by APC who attack you without any reason whatsoever while you're observing the battlefield. what do you do

1) Id punch the lurker and if it continues to slash id kill it unless it disengages before I put it into crit. It also depends on the xenos coming to help. If its some t3s and the queen im just going to cloak and leave. If he summoned a posse of t1s or t2s ill kill what i can before disengaging if it becomes overwhelming.

2) Assuming this is away from the front, I would say something simple like "really now." to them and start punching the marines, escalating to regular weaponry if/when the marines escalate.

3) I'd just get out of the way if it were done once or on accident. If it's done repeatedly to stunlock me and its not actively on the front i would try to enter the APC and kill the driver.
    if it was the medical APC i would just vacate the area...

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) You construct a lodge on the planet and leave to hunt when you return you see 3 marines inside. What do you do?

2) You're honour dueling a marine and as you're about to win a synth gets between you and the marine and says "Fight me instead I'm stronger" What do you do?

3) A fellow hunter dies on the Xeno infested Alamo. What do you do?

This app is good I enjoyed the story and I can trust Wei to play the role.
    !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanBobby View Post
    1) You construct a lodge on the planet and leave to hunt when you return you see 3 marines inside. What do you do?

2) You're honour dueling a marine and as you're about to win a synth gets between you and the marine and says "Fight me instead I'm stronger" What do you do?

3) A fellow hunter dies on the Xeno infested Alamo. What do you do?

This app is good I enjoyed the story and I can trust Wei to play the role.
    1) If the door was left open and they were just trespassing with their guns holstered or looked neutral, I'd order them to leave, hitting them with non-lethal HPC if they refuse to cooperate and throwing them out. If it was clearly forced-entry (I.E. C4 or the APC had busted it down) and they were drawing weapons upon seeing me return I'd kill them on sight, cutting off the arm of whoever looked to be the actual breacher, and returning their bodies to the nearest marines.

2) Laugh and ask the marine something along the lines of "Are you going to let this slave get in your way??", ignoring the synth should the marine look like he wants to continue. If they said "Fight me instead I'm stronger" and start to interrupt by attacking me I would "kill" the synth and return it to the FOB or wherever I think it would get on its way to being repaired.

3) Try to get off a non-lethal HPC and drag off the body to trigger their self-destruct away from the Alamo.

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) That's metal as fuck

3) You should keep in mind that going into the Alamo to do anything as a pred can quickly lead to your immediate demise.

+1
    !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, hiya, Tio here. cool answers, Lovable player, massive +1
    Characters:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robust player, I don't think they are the person to mess up with the WL +1

I hate wei <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a member of the Survivor council, I can attest for his skill and high RP nature.

+1

Signed, Survivor Council, Locker reviewer