Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guide on What to Buy as PFCs 3e -NEW VENDOR EDITION-

Whitelisted Captain
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianCrow View Post
    Quick tip for anyone looking to optimize their loadouts. Quit taking like 50 handfuls of buck holy shit you do not need that much buck unless you are running 2 m37s. You need like 5, 10 MAYBE. There is buck all over the colony. Shitloads from req or pre-drop chads who load ammo boxes. If you are terrified of not having your 20th handful of buck please just make two boxes of buck in squad prep and just throw them onto the FOB when you land. I'm tired of looting your bodies and finding like 3 mags of l42 and 18 handfuls of unused buck.
    Instructions unclear. Loaded up on a belt, two pouches, and imp backpack with buckshot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added a lot of extra minor details including but not limited to: pamphlet read limit, exact duration and heal amount of drugs, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttly View Post
    you can only fit two keys
    Three. Just checked.
    Viktor Kovalevsky
    Martin Dark

02.10.20 - mentor

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BINOCULARS: Meh

SENSORMATE MEDICAL HUD: Meh

I'm sorry, have you ever played CM?
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guide is in my opinion just straight up bad, from outdated opinions on the primary guns which are currently all in a usable state and you can frag with all of them, to straight up giving shit info to new players as Stan mentioned above

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joooks View Post
    This guide is in my opinion just straight up bad, from outdated opinions on the primary guns which are currently all in a usable state and you can frag with all of them, to straight up giving shit info to new players as Stan mentioned above
    This comment in my opinion just straight up bad, from vague opinion on the primary guns on what is outdated or which weren't mentioned to be unusable save for the SMG at a stretch, to straight up giving shit info to the writer as mentioned under the post.

Binoculars *are* meh, especially when you got better alternate options in the form of rangefinder/tacbinos here, or even a scope gun.
    And the sensorHUD info *is* vague, knowing whether someone has between 1-100 damage isn't that much of a good indicator of health, a lot of folks continue fighting with 60+ damage because painkillers, and you got folks with "good" health bars limping back because they're full of splints.

And alright fine, you can tell how long a body has been dead for with it, but if all you need is a "yes/no this body is/isn't defibbable", you can still just right click and check status.
    Last edited by Ttly; 07-07-2022 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no joooks is right your guide sucks lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttly View Post
    This comment in my opinion just straight up bad, from vague opinion on the primary guns on what is outdated or which weren't mentioned to be unusable save for the SMG at a stretch, to straight up giving shit info to the writer as mentioned under the post.

Binoculars *are* meh, especially when you got better alternate options in the form of rangefinder/tacbinos here, or even a scope gun.
    And the sensorHUD info *is* vague, knowing whether someone has between 1-100 damage isn't that much of a good indicator of health, a lot of folks continue fighting with 60+ damage because painkillers, and you got folks with "good" health bars limping back because they're full of splints.

And alright fine, you can tell how long a body has been dead for with it, but if all you need is a "yes/no this body is/isn't defibbable", you can still just right click and check status.
    bruh i was stuck under a xeno body revivable and the only thing that saved my ass was one medic out of like 10 marines without med huds. its incredibly important to quickly see a body so you can go for it. also i guess the only downside is you cant have your glasses cosmetic. actual legit downside
    Last edited by ObsidianCrow; 07-12-2022 at 03:54 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bruh i was stuck under a xeno body revivable and the only thing that saved my ass was one medic out of like 10 marines without med huds. its incredibly important to quickly see a body so you can go for it. also i guess the only downside is you cant have your glasses cosmetic. actual legit downside
    You still can wear your glasses, but on the mask slot instead

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Medics do already have medhuds, and in the event one of the PFCs did have one, what would you imagine to be different?
    At most they could try dragging you to a medic or CPR the body and hope one passes by, if you're one of the folks that intend to do those with it, then good on you. But I doubt most folks play PFC to cart defibbable bodies around.
    And if you're taking the HUD without the intent of doing those, then just pick something else.