User Tag List

Thread: Veglok - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Veglok - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Veglok
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Arthur Peters / XY
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Queen and xeno
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    By x (AdminManager) on 2021-11-22 16:57:16
    Total Ban Duration
    permanent
    Remaining Duration
    depends
    What other servers do you play on?
    There are none
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    I am not using any VPN services to play
    Reason for Ban
    You are banned from playing aliens and cannot spawn as a xenomorph.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    So I am appealing my Queen/xeno job ban, apparently I got banned for that one round, when aliens were trying to comeback from a rather dire situation. They lost and I have left immediately, since I had no idea that i am about to be contacted by a staff member.

I never had an intention to avoid dialogue with the staff to discuss and clarify some uncertain moments as best as i can, and i did so everytime i was aware of being talked to by the staff member (apart from that one time with me playing as CL but I got power outage that day)

To be specific: I spawned as larva from pool and used general (non hivemind) chat to talk to queen, i think there actually were some messages from queen , ordering everyone to use only hivemind ( i was dead at the moment i saw them if that matters), and as far as i know some other alive xeno players talked in general chat too.

As soon as i was told to stfu i did so immediately, I also remember there being some defender xeno doing some bad stuff ( i don't know exactly what that was ) leading to him/her being banished from the hive by queen and slashed by other xeno players right after.
    I was about to evo but marines found the hive and overrun it from all sides, destroying everyone really fast, including me as a larva.

So round was over and I left the game, entering the game the next day i noticed the ban and used Admin Help to get some info about it. I talked a bit with moderator (nickname Ungip51 if i recall correctly) and he guided me to DM Grimreaperx15 on the discord to talk this through. I contacted Grimreaperx15 but received no answers whatsoever so far, therefore I am writing this ban appeal (maybe i'm too hasty with this, if so then i do apologise).

I am ready to provide more info if needed, but there is little i have left unsaid. Thank you for reading this wall of text and i am looking forward to your reply.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal assigned to an admin for review

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm lifting this ban. I investigated the situation more thoroughly and Grim agreed to remove the note as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many Thanks.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The note has been removed, I apologize deeply for this incident, as I got you confused with the Defender you specifically mention in the appeal. The note has been removed as this ban was in error.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???