User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xeno players be like:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketrai View Post
    Cancer powercreep mutators are gone, rejoice!. Don't rejoice too hard either though, the barricade buffs, fire buffs, and maturation nerfs are getting reversed soon apparently. To yanno, compensate for the removal of mutators.
    Or aliens get something extra special. I mean spicy. Idk something that causes marine salt?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awan View Post
    Or aliens get something extra special. I mean spicy. Idk something that causes marine salt?
    New alien caste that has hands so it can use marine weapons that it finds on the ground?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep flame strength, barricade strength, nade strength, buffed sniper rifle etc.

Give xenos some of the keystones people came up with in the come with mutators thread that people complained would be way too powerful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    return warriors the art of table slam and throw please (also swirly thanks)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blue flame is absolutely broken right now. I was a mature warrior that was 100 > 1 hp and insta-crit from having a blue flame fired at me. If you're anything below mature T2 caste, you will die almost instantly, not able to walk more than 2 tiles and dying before the fire could ever be put out by yourself or teammates.

It's insanely, horribly broken, so if they want to keep flame buffs, they need to seriously do something about the blue flame quick. With normal flamer buff, not sure why blue flame broken insta-kill is even needed tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LightBeast View Post
    Blue flame is absolutely broken right now. I was a mature warrior that was 100 > 1 hp and insta-crit from having a blue flame fired at me. If you're anything below mature T2 caste, you will die almost instantly, not able to walk more than 2 tiles and dying before the fire could ever be put out by yourself or teammates.

It's insanely, horribly broken, so if they want to keep flame buffs, they need to seriously do something about the blue flame quick. With normal flamer buff, not sure why blue flame broken insta-kill is even needed tbh.
    Looking at the current state of things, it is most likely one of the many oversights on part of the dev team in their un-ending attempt to buff marines through the ceiling while alienating all alien players.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProportionalDude420 View Post
    Looking at the current state of things, it is most likely one of the many oversights on part of the dev team in their un-ending attempt to buff marines through the ceiling while alienating all alien players.
    Im not gonna call bias or anything but this dev team has switched philosophies from the old dev team for sure. From what I can tell they are trying to make the game as fun for the marines as possible while keeping the xeno playerbase with just enough to not make us all quit. They are hypocritical on everything when you compare what they do for marines vs what they do for xenos. People forget xenos were getting dumpstered for 6 months before mutators because they were getting dumpstered for 2 months with mutators. Now its swung the complete opposite way, will they fix it anytime soon? I doubt it.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    Im not gonna call bias or anything but this dev team has switched philosophies from the old dev team for sure. From what I can tell they are trying to make the game as fun for the marines as possible while keeping the xeno playerbase with just enough to not make us all quit. They are hypocritical on everything when you compare what they do for marines vs what they do for xenos. People forget xenos were getting dumpstered for 6 months before mutators because they were getting dumpstered for 2 months with mutators. Now its swung the complete opposite way, will they fix it anytime soon? I doubt it.
    I really, really, really, really, really hope they will fix it to the state of year ago. When marines were "dumpstered" everything was a OK, because why not? Obviously that was the fairest state of the game. Making gameplay fair? Nah, it's stupid idea and they deserve all the hate they can get.

Ironic enough?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    I really, really, really, really, really hope they will fix it to the state of year ago. When marines were "dumpstered" everything was a OK, because why not? Obviously that was the fairest state of the game. Making gameplay fair? Nah, it's stupid idea and they deserve all the hate they can get.

Ironic enough?
    I agree, with the parts that aren't sarcastic anyways.