Date of Incident
    November 11, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Stephen 'Stevie' Belfast

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Shad0vvs

Accused Character Name
    Hope Moline

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11~ PM central time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4: No griefing

Description of the incident:
    (Almost round end, single xeno being taken to shipside by synth for capture/research. Large group of marines, including me are rushing towards FOB to get on the DS before it goes back shipside)
    Upon arriving at FOB, there was no DS, and we stood around in a crowd for a moment. Not sure if Hope was in the group running or was already at FOB.
    At this point, I'm standing right in front of them, there's loads of marines around.
    A lot of things happen quickly, some I'm certain of but some not so much.
    First, their weapon discharges. They claim they were disarmed, but i *do not* have the log of 'blank disarms Hope Molina. Their shotgun goes off in the struggle!' at any point prior to this, the first time it shows them as disarmed causing discharge is afterwards, at least in my logs. evidently this can be ascertained when staff pulls them, it absolutely could have been just an error on my client.
    This strikes me, dealing massive damage, as i was directly in front of them. I stagger back, totally confused as to what happened. Realizing what happened, and who shot me, I moved to attack them, but was not able to do so as i was dragged back by a medic trying to tend to me. During this time Hope was repeatedly disarmed and their gun went off multiple times, hitting at least 1 other marine. I pushed the medic away and moved forward, though in the ruckus and chaos, i had lost Molina and the crowd had moved. Finding them again, we stood in front of eachother, and I had my weapon drawn. I asked them if they had been the one to shoot me, to which they answered "Nah.""If it was I got disarmed." Another marine told me "Yes""He wos the one". glancing at my sidebar and seeing it was hope molina, I was confident it was them and shot them repeatedly. They fired back and we both died.

While this specific incident was rather annoying, it's not a lone incident. I don't have access to server logs anymore, but in the past there was probable cause to fully investigate Hope's repeated history of being disarmed by someone in a situation where they would shoot other marines. While it was found insufficient, I just wanted to bring it up again, as it's clearly a repeated history and they continue to do it as staff. Full logs of this incident, probably with some logs from the past, may be needed.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    This is all of the BYOND chatbar i could save.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

What resolution are you seeking?
    Note, short suspension from staff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please withdraw this it was made in anger and frustration after getting shot, it's not a big deal
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    Pau'thi Teer, unrobust pred
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    Also Yautja WL councillor. Feel free to DM me on discord for any Predator related concerns.
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler: