User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FoxyShibata - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny you mention me, because I just happened to click on this app.

I wholeheartedly endorse Tim Moxley for their ability to maintain a character, RP and high levels of competence within the medical, engineering and command fields. I have played with them for dozens of rounds(apparently we share the same timezone and/or departments) and each time I see them they never let me down. One of few players within the very-competent pool that I can say I've never seen them goof off in my playtime, no matter the role(a very rare feat). These are extremely good traits for an aspiring synth player and I give my +1. I am confident you will not let us down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to hop by and say I can vouch for the players ability to maintain a consistent character, plus his skill at requisitions (he can handle those long orders / knows the obscure crates) and as a medic (you made a big impression on me during that haunted house event, keeping cool during that chaotic round), so that's a big +1 from me on those aspects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen Foxystalin play in all sorts of support roles. They're pretty competent and won't let anyone down as a synth.
    Decent roleplayer too.

+1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve watched you play for a handful of rounds as medic and CE. Most of my experience comes from playing surv with you, normally on BR strangely. I like your character, you put a lot of effort into being Texan (I think it’s Texan.) If others are willing to say you’ll keep within the combat rule boundaries then I’ll give you my +1 as well.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Ungodly active,
    2) Cool character ingame, fun to interact with,
    3) Appears to know what he's doing,

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4xmaniac View Post
    I’ve watched you play for a handful of rounds as medic and CE. Most of my experience comes from playing surv with you, normally on BR strangely. I like your character, you put a lot of effort into being Texan (I think it’s Texan.) If others are willing to say you’ll keep within the combat rule boundaries then I’ll give you my +1 as well.
    More 'Cowboy' in general than specifically Texan but, the distinction is minimal really. :V

Anyway, to whom it may concern, I'll be leaving on the 19th for Christmas Vacation and I'll be away from the computer that can run CM until I get back on the 27th. Before than, if anyone on the fence about me wants to observe me playing specific roles or has any questions for me, let me know!
    A lonesome cowboy, a chilled out broski, or an executive intern.

The Medals Folder:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally discussed the application with you in DMs, but for observers, we've done an internal vote and decided to deny this application due to it not meeting our standard regarding the synth's personality, as well as a bit of an unknown.

Due to the unfortunately long time it took to get this settled, you may reapply in a week.

Denied.
    Synthetic Senator