User Tag List

Thread: Adzolaria - Rule 2: Roleplay; CMP miscond.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adzolaria - Rule 2: Roleplay; CMP miscond.

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    MrDadMan

Date of Incident
    November 26, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Amber Walsh

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Adzolaria

Accused Character Name
    Tiffany Green

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:15 am

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2: Roleplay; CMP miscond.

Description of the incident:
    I walked into CIC as MT to be a bother, as MTs do when they are bored. Anyway, I disarmed the CL once and they told me to stop. The CMP (as Tiffany Green) walks in seconds later as the Liaison says "Don't touch me". The CMP intervenes asking along the lines of if I'm touching the CL. Then tells me I need to stop. From there, she flashes me, pepper-sprays me, and then stun-batons me four times. It was at this time that I started recording because I figured I was going to be arrested and forgot to start before earlier on in the round. Continuing from my digression, I got up and said "That was clear abuse" because she didn't see me do it, and I wanted to try to get away with assaulting the CL. To this, she replies "'Cuse me?... Report this, bitch." She then proceeds to pepper spray me, stun baton me once, and then flash me. In the provided video for evidence, you'll be able to see I almost ahelp the situation, but I decided after a while I didn't have enough evidence to report it and would try to handle it IC. From then, I load the OB and the Liaison offers me $5k to come work for WY, and the XO tells me to take it in secrets and give him the money and he'll keep the MPs off me. We head to the CL's office so I can sign a contract for them and Scout comes in talking about his extreme need for more ultrazine. From there, the CMP came in with an MP and was listening into the conversation. The CMP was attempting to force the CL to talk about if they got permission from the CMO to have a praetorian in her office. She refused to speak, several times. With the CMP becoming impatient, she arrested the CL for contraband, regardless that there was no proof that she had any contraband on her person. From there, time passes, and I write a fax to HC about it in CIC. When I get the XO to sign, seeming he witnessed it, we sent it via fax in the conference. It was then I noticed her beating the scout. So, I leapt in to his aid. This is also included in the recording.

Normally, I would've kept it IC, as I earlier decided, but it wasn't able to be handled IC by staff, so I'm turning it into a player report because this behavior was also repeated two other incidents when I was CO and they decided to get defensive over authority when I called them out for incompetence in their work. It ended in me having to BE someone because they had to continue their roleplay of challenging autority, even though it was a minor incident that starting it. I have no proof of the event, however, so take it with a grain of salt.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEHiUDssZxs

Uncut video throughout the CMP interaction (I forgot to start recording for the first few moments of the misconduct, but the rest is captured on recording)

Time signatures provided in the description of the video.

What resolution are you seeking?
    I truly do not think the person has their heart in the wrong place. They put a lot of effort into their character. I, however, think that their roleplay is being put into the wrong role, as the CMP shouldn't be basing their character gimmick around not follow proper conduct.

I think a warning for a behavioral change would be sufficient unless they continue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs are here!

Reporting Player: Amber Walsh
    Reported Player: Tiffany Green
    Other involved players: Anna Winton (CL); Todd 'Ikea' Winton (Scout Spec)

Initial Case where Amber Walsh 'assaults' the CL by shoving them in CiC:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP enters CiC:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP begins assaulting Amber in CiC without intent to cuff, as seen in the Video:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CL finds the CMP abusive:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Amber gets blasted a second time:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CL tells CMP to stop abusing Amber - Amber ends up leaving CiC to load the OB. Some questionable vocabulary from CMP involved:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CL tells Amber not to load the OB over comms - CMP threatens her:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CL Office shenanigans - Scout Spec drags in a Prae body and starts suffocating due to lack of ultrazine. CMP enters halfway through, as seen in the video:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Later, Scout Spec comes to Brig and begs the CMP to let CL give them Ultra. CMP repeatedly tells the Spec to deploy regardless of drug addiction and health, even with the Scout showing at supposedly -20% HP on scanner. CMP threatens Scout with a brig sentence for Desertion.

Logs starting here with the relevant part (they fight):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Scout ahelps the CMP. XO and Amber also sent their fax earlier:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by LilPenpusher; 11-28-2021 at 01:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update about the case: I spoke with Adzolaria (player of Tiffany Green) and they were a good sport about it. They were having a different kind of day and were apologetic for their actions.
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report is being accepted. MP jobban will be given due to previous warnings related to the role
    Last edited by ben11567; 12-03-2021 at 04:05 PM.