Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The fate of the carrier

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanchee View Post
    lmao what the fuck am I reading

Might as well remove slashing from every Xeno that isn't in the runner evo tree
    I mean. Runner caste get slashing. Defender caste get crushing. Spitter caste spits. Queen gets it all... xeno squads.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gota love the new direction they're going with support castes eh. Welcome to drone, enjoy your resting simulator. Welcome to carrier, enjoy spamming traps and eggs, doing absolutely nothing but waiting for your plasma to come back tediously slow most of the time. Unless you have a pocket drone. Intriguing GAMEPLAY

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketrai View Post
    Gota love the new direction they're going with support castes eh. Welcome to drone, enjoy your resting simulator. Welcome to carrier, enjoy spamming traps and eggs, doing absolutely nothing but waiting for your plasma to come back tediously slow most of the time. Unless you have a pocket drone. Intriguing GAMEPLAY
    I cant stand playing any support castes anymore. They are all garbage and unsatisfying. You build this huge nest and defense structure to have the aliens either roll and marines never see it or aliens get rolled and marines just destroy it with no resistance. So unsatisfying. I think the drone healer thing is cool though because it lets drone players have a direct measurable influence on combat without getting shot to shit cause they have no way to fight without hugger combat now. Carrier/burrower/hivelord are fucking garbage unless you just like building shit.