Mad Alligator

Marine Name
    Johnny Ray Padavona

Other Whitelist Applications
    ZILCH.

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Bishop, Peter, Arthur

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    well im still brainstorming quirks and such, but i'll initially test out a bishop build then move on to create my own.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I just think it would be neat. As for why you should,You should because unlike other android players I actually know the names of the companies in-universe that manufactures androids. Unlike this one android player who didnt even know what series, generation, and manufacturer they were. Seriously the dude said "i was manufactured by the USCM." everyone knows the corps doesnt manufacture their own androids.
    I intebd to make mine a research assistant android to asssist in handling samples which organics cannot safely handle.

Synthetic Character Story
    im kind of working on it in my head right now. but i'm gonna play a bishop model until i get a feel for how i want to play it.

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I can set up reactors, and replace lights and fix some things. not super good at door hacking.

How familiar are you with Command?
    INTIMATELY

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Medical is one of my specialties. I know all manner of surgeries. i know blood type compatibilities, and basic and advancedish medichem system. also i know research.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    i know how to order supplies and fill out forms, i can also operate a power loader with impeccable accuracy. a top of the line hyperdyne systems 341b 5th generation synthetic.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Synthetics arent able to perform combat due to their inhibitor chips. unless reprogrammed and chip removed that is.

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Uh, im a huge alien fan and know the lore VERY WELL.

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First, you can only apply to play one synthetic, and you have to decide on their quirk and write their story before you make the application.

CM lore isn't the exact same as aliens lore, and USCM synthetics can perform combat to save their own life or save human lives, when not on the front lines. Plus you should be 100% confident at being 100% competent in every area, including door hacking.

I recommend you re-read the application process page, read up on some other accepted applications, and withdraw this one for now. You can also use the #whitelist-app-help channel in the discord to ask for assistance.
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the story is ESSENTIAL! I honestly recommend asking to withdrawal as not having a story will instantly destroy your chance of a whitelist as I haven't seen a whitelist that didn't have a story. command please say more than "INTIMATELY" . Learn door hacking its immensely simple . Synths are allowed for combat programming rule #6 - If engaged in combat, you must ensure the threat disengages or is disabled. If it runs away, you are not to chase it to the ends of the Earth.
    This means lets say for instance you are doing surgery on a marine personal and a lurker comes trying to kill you/the marines you can in fact fight back but not chase it once it runs away and or it goes down/crit
    In the case of Hijack you are allowed to go FULL combat synth as long as you aren't ignoring the marines. Also more on req please
    Please in the comments say that you want to withdrawal. take some time and reread the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines
    TLDR
    Story/Quirk
    Command
    Engineering
    Combat
    Req
    Names

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please apply again after referring to the whitelist help on discord. @Jakkkk
    sick em

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey MadAlligator, first and foremost thank you for applying. I'm glad to have an applicant that shares the love of synths and Aliens lore that I do.

The way that CM does its synths is a bit different from how they're presented in the films/comics. In our game, you design your own synthetic. If you want to play Bishop's personality, describe it, and give your synth a unique name. I'd recommend reading all the resources we have on the forums regarding the application process, and then go and read some accepted apps. My personal favorites are //showthrea...ic-Application and https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17476.

Since you got a lot of heart and soul I'm waiving the 1 month application time between denials. I'm excited to see your next one
    Synthetic Senator