Their BYOND Key
    Grimreaperx15
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    2021-11-27 13:21:48
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Accused of being lier on ahelps,

Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    Description of the incident
    As medic i am most of the time wearing paper hat because you know, it look goffy and cool. then i get argument with MPs about i dont have proper head gear( it was heated one can be found in logs i belive) then after argument i go to medbay to prepare as medic,to finish my preparation like geting IA,IS, extra splints, extra defib, extra medkit, then when i was still preparing and gearing up for deploy a MP come and arrested for not having proper head gear. i ahelped about it ( can be found in logs ) and ruled i am not "preparing" because i was outside of prep room and lied about that subject and noted about it. As medic to finish preparation i needed stuff from medbay to finish my preparation but Grim ruled i was outside of prep room, full gear and armor that why i am lier about getting "preparing" which was not true i was genuinely preparing.

i didnt wanna write any conversion between me, MPs or admins because they can objectivly can be found from logs.

Accusing of being lier big thing for me as i didnt lie. While i genuinely heartly wasnt try to decive or lie to anyone.
    Evidence
    Can be found in logs
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Getting note removed of being accused of being lier.
    Last edited by Apocryphon; 11-27-2021 at 07:34 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs as follows

Apocryphon is spoken to about their headgear by MP's
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Apocryphon is arrested in Medical Lower Lobby
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp conversation between Grim and Apocryphon
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Extra log, Apocryphon's own notes about their thoughts regarding the arrest
    Spoiler Spoiler:

All "Gear Removal" logs from Apocryphon, EG: What equipment there were logs of Apocryphon having had equipped.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

For reference, SOP as quoted in the report

"Standard issue equipment is defined as any military uniform, armor, weapon or accessory personnel may find in their crew locker, as well as those they emerge from cryosleep with and any equipment normally available for issue by the Requisitions Department.

Additionally, the Captain may issue special equipment on a case by case basis, such as special headsets for ease of communications or special weaponry for certain marines or squads so long as it does not contradict Marine Law. Heads of Staff may also assign their spare headsets to members of their department. Alcohol may be stored in the Officer’s Mess, Commanding Officer’s Mess, Captain’s Quarters and CL’s Private Quarters.

USCM and USCM-affiliated personnel are required to be wearing appropriate clothing during operations. Marines and MPs should be wearing their uniform, boots, and armor at a minimum. Other crew must wear their uniform and assigned footwear, or a standard issue replacement. Headwear, if any is worn, must be your properly assigned headgear, or an acceptable replacement.

The Captain may not authorize an SOP change for uniform regulations to allow personnel to deploy without clothes or a lack of uniform.
    Department specific uniforms and headgear are limited to the persons within that department unless given out by the head of the department or Commander.
    MP's must always use their department-specific headgear.
    One should not use other head of department's uniforms or headgear unless approved by ones own head of department."

EDIT: Also, the note added is as follows.

"Warned for lying in ahelps, claimed an MP arrested them while they were gearing up for not wearing a helmet, although they were ordered repeatedly to get a helmet. They were in Medbay when arrested, and already had all their gear. by grimreaperx15 (AdminManager) on 2021-11-27 13:21:48 "
    Last edited by Somenerd; 11-27-2021 at 08:13 PM.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To clear up why i was saying i was still gearing up, after getting my armor and uniform from prep room, as medic that not mean end of gearing, i had to go medbay for extra splints,medkits,defibs,crew monitor etc. which arrest happened i was still in medbay getting my medkit fill up with splints so i can get into chem line for custom chemicals and asking doctors extra medkits from storage. That why i was insisting i am still "gearing up" which i was.

"Extra log, Apocryphon's own notes about their thoughts regarding the arrest": That speaking me and that round CL when i was relased from brig, truly geared up and was talking to CL about my unlawful arrest so we can sue MPs.
    Last edited by Apocryphon; 11-27-2021 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were given warnings not to wear the hat, paper hats and cardboard suits can be considered SOP uniform violations. Wether it was your intent or not to “lie” you made an ahelp with false information and we’re called out about it.

In the future when it comes to ahelps, be truthful or just keep it simple. Don’t make a false ahelp, however I will remove the note because I believe you yourself were being negligent and not trying to get an MP in trouble, but I don’t see any wrong doing on staff ends
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids