User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the hell is up with the lack of rule enforcement?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the hell is up with the lack of rule enforcement?

I've always been a casual CM player and I've only recently restarted playing, but jesus, does the moderation team just not do anything anymore? I remember when "fail RP" could get you nuked, this has been my experience:
    -Get my weapon stolen by griefers (waiting as a patient, some fully armed marine comes up, strips me to see if I have any sweet point items, sometimes takes my gun anyway despite having one himself)
    -People meme'ing (rules say believable stuff between marines, meanwhile memes are yelled non stop in combat situations)
    -Seen people say the N word goddamn twice. Which I get ICly it's whatever, but it's just compounded by all the other issues.

I don't want to sound rude, especially as a casual, but holy heck how does TG MC have higher expectations? Furthermore, is there a reason not to just play xeno? At least then, there's a mechanic that prevents griefing.
    Last edited by Paradoxal; 11-28-2021 at 06:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. only new players do that most of the time
    2. its just old people playing the game over and over again. Why are you complaining. If theres a lack of rule enforcement then prove it and make a player report against the player LIKE right now. if you're not bullshitting people.
    3. Same as above. Go player report them if this forum post isnt a lot of bullshit. Because no matter how much i say staff bad they actually act on your ahelps. So go make a player report. Right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, when I did report, it was met with an: automated "thanks" 20 minutes after the fact. I get mods sometimes are flooded with requests, but that stung. I wouldn't have made this post if I hadn't tried ahelping.

And yay~ hostility! Love it. Come with criticism of stuff happening repeatedly, attempt to use moderation, hey: let's try the forums, maybe this has happened to other people! Nope. Just hostility. /If you're not bullshitting people/. Mate, in a round alone, I heard from two other people /ICly/ complain about getting their shit swiped.

Ah yes, why don't I bother becoming a dedicated member of a community that, at least to me, doesn't seem to have its shit together, and then I can make a semi-trusted post on the forums.

I also loved the: "that's just new players sometimes!"

My dude, the post is concerning moderation enforcement. New player or not, I'd appreciate if mods would actually enforce the rules the little 'RULES' button claims are being enforced. Otherwise, at some point I'm going to ignore the "shooting the griefer might get you in trouble" half and do my best Revenant impression and go blow the character's brains out. Heck, if I'm allowed to do that, the first part is moot, I'd just like it if the rules actually reflected what's being enforced so I'm not confused as to what I am allowed to actually do.
    Last edited by Paradoxal; 11-28-2021 at 07:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah then that means they handled it. Theres no lack of rule enforcement.
    Dont expect mods to get your ahelp instantly because some of them are playing most of the time.
    Mod work is volunteer work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you know it was handled? Nothing was asked, nothing was told. You're /assuming/ it got handled not that it got ignored.

And like I said in the very post you just replied to: I get mod work ain't easy and I get sometimes they got a lot on their hands. Slapping an automated response 20 minutes after the fact doesn't make me think: "Oh! It got solved!" it makes me think: "Ah. It got ignored."

Heck, maybe my assumption is totally wrong and they did solve it, then my complaint would be: maybe have a clearer response?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah its just new players overall. Everyone knows each other in this game.
    You would not ruin your reputation on someone by stealing their shit.
    Also name your things next time if you're having trouble getting your stuff stolen. I play the game frequently and for the past 5-6 months nothing got stolen away from me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you schizophrenic?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    November join date - Detected.
    Opinion - Rejected.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zyzz motivation hardstyle mix#2309482903740192374934719347981234789123489713 294012934791823479182347198234

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats up with new people on forum making weird take