User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the hell is up with the lack of rule enforcement?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is an unwritten rule that on the frontline/dangerous scenario if someone is fucking with you, you can do a little funny to them. Like if someone is stunning/shoving you while xenos are near for the meme you can just kill the guy. If someone steals your armour for a meme just gat them tbh. Its always why I label my shit with my character's name so its very obvious its mine if stolen. The guy was probably stealing your mag harn or ammo if i had to guess. When youre in medical areas things are kinda free game though and its just a free for all so you cant really complain.

Also yeah it's kinda annoying when you get told something is 'solved' by a staff member and you as the victim or ahelper have no possibilities to know the outcome. (sometimes funny trial mod will tell you) At times where your additional insight would've proven the bad guy is a shitter, because the staff member missed something in their investigation and the griefer gets off scot free. Sure you don't have a right to know what happens to the guy, but there's been multiple times where i ahelp some dude, then the staff says he's doing it fine after their investigation, but i say something they missed and the guy gets noted for blatant annoying crap. It might improve the game and remove more shitters but it would also add a lot of bullshit for staff to deal with and promote karens even more.

they do it for free AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -Get my weapon stolen by griefers (waiting as a patient, some fully armed marine comes up, strips me to see if I have any sweet point items, sometimes takes my gun anyway despite having one himself)

If someone steals your shit for no discernable reason and for no self-gain (stealing a gun when they already have one) or steals rare items, like point items, you can ahelp it because that's not rp and rather just grief. If they steal a gun just so they don't have to get one themselves, or otherwise have a REASON to actually steal shit, it's RP and you should inform the MPs.

-People meme'ing (rules say believable stuff between marines, meanwhile memes are yelled non stop in combat situations)

Ahelp it. Netspeak is not allowed. If you don't report it, we won't see it (99% of times)

-Seen people say the N word goddamn twice. Which I get ICly it's whatever, but it's just compounded by all the other issues.

Ahelp it, even more so than the last. Racism is NOT acceptable and we have a zero tolerance policy towards it. It's not tolerated ICly either. If you have a character call a black person the N-Word with hard R then you're going on vacation for a day or so. That's not ok.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you should uhm handle it ICly when they steal ur stuff when ur dead (metagaming) because uhmmmmm u just know they took your stuff ok

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok when people steal ur shit they kind of deserve whatever tf you're gonna do to them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jokes on you. I stole the labeller.

When I'm in full retard mode, I steal your items and label them with my name.

//ban