Date of Incident
    November 29, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Virgil

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Dreven, Others unkown

Accused Character Name
    Wakahama Windhealer, Biff Molerat, Others unkown

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11pm

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2 and Rule 4

Description of the incident:
    This is in conjunction with the Staff Report I made earlier: //showthrea...Report-Unknown

Dreven and his MTs decided that the CL was radioactive for some reason, which then resulted in them kicking everyone out of the office, and barricading the CL in it then detaining him to "quarantine" him. They broke walls, welded doors, built cades, etc. The CL faxed W-Y multiple times making it obvious he was not enjoying this, and then eventually committed suicide after being forced into his own containment cell due to how much he disliked what was going on.

I was forced to stop what I was doing as a synth, who was about to head down to the planet in order to assist the marines who were barely able to push into cades in order to deal with their antics and retreive the CL's corpse (who I assume was ahealed because he was permaed from the suicide.) This caused me to be extremely late to getting planetside, and when I did the marines were on the verge of losing their foothold in the caves along with a hivelord building a fort behind the marines that I had to deal with.

Additionally, the antics did not end when frozen said they did after he revived the CL. Instead, they continued to self antag. For instance, I was contacted multiple times over the radio(1) because they wanted me to break into research for them for a rat or something else I'm not sure.

Following this, while we are being flanked from the south, our comms go down and we become unable to coordinate or communicate. I assumed it was a groundside issue (JTAC comms were still up), where I was forced to leave the worsening situation of the frontline to leave containers and go all the way back to the FOB to check the tcomms and see them perfectly fine. The issue was that either A. Someone from this MT gang cut the comms shipside (2) (likely due to the MPs dealing with them), B. The tcomms losing power was because of the reactors in the engine room being turned off (again, an MT issue here,) or C. A combination of the two.

Essentially, their self antag antics ruined the operation groundside by both destroying the vital coordination between the marine elements groundside and their communication with command, and by wasting the ship's synthetic's time in useless nonsense that was fun for no one but themselves. This significantly harmed the round for both myself and the various other people who had an interesting back and forth between the xenos until our inability to communicate was taken from us for no reason.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Whatever staff thinks is relevant in accordance with the offending party's note history.
    Last edited by c4xmaniac; 11-29-2021 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Put Biff Molerat in the names instead of ckeys.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had nothing to do with the comms being taken down, Im pretty sure I told people not to do that actually. I also told people to release the CL so he could take part in the RP instead of just being a prisoner, which was part of an event. Part of the event was a rat escaped from the CL office which we took as a mutant and was hunting down. I basically spent the round trying to jailbreak the "rad team" who got arrested, no idea who touched tcomms but i've never even touched tcomms while MTing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can back Dreven up here, I have no idea who cut Tcomms and power and I don't recall anyone asking for that extent of sabotage. All I did was walk out of the brig, scavanged equipment and threatened MPs at gunpoint, heck I didn't even fire the rifle I had with me at the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drake man well here, Comms were cut from UPP commandos, if I remember it’s the round on which commandos spawned and cut comms and CL was being hunted.
    Last edited by EOD-501; 11-29-2021 at 02:03 PM.
    Drake Manwell the Trying Marine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EOD-501 View Post
    Drake man well here, Comms were cut from UPP commandos, if I remember it’s the round on which commandos spawned and cut comms and CL was being hunted.
    Wrong round chief

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EOD-501 View Post
    Incase this gets brought up further I also didn't have anything to do with that one, I was focused on stealing Jones and escaping while the UPP dudes did their thing.

Can this whole ass report please just get its name changed to whoever was the com cutter

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the MP who faxed HC and orchestrated the mass arrests that followed. It was merely creating RP, and was dealt with ICly. I don’t think there should be any punishment. Staff even made events around it.
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The event was pretty cool, I don't know who cut comms but it wasn't me.
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    Pau'thi Teer, unrobust pred
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    Also Yautja WL councillor. Feel free to DM me on discord for any Predator related concerns.
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugnip55 View Post
    I was the MP who faxed HC and orchestrated the mass arrests that followed. It was merely creating RP, and was dealt with ICly. I don’t think there should be any punishment. Staff even made events around it.
    I disagree, you shouldn't sabotage the entire op by cutting comms or killing power to the entire ship. Whoever did it should be punished for it, idc about the other shit.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling logs for this