Shaddeh#0642

Marine Name
    Hope Molina / IRE (VE-I1 past name)

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Zaih-Eyu

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Thar’n

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Excerpt:

The sky was dark and overcast, the hard rain stampeding against the rocky terrain.
    The cave's elevated position allowed it to stay dry along with giving a tactical position on the mountain, proving it to be a valuable shelter.

Zaih-Eyu stepped into the cavern, a lesioned and torn xenomorph body slouching over her shoulder, acid dripping from the stumps with each of her steps. As she reached the campfire, she dropped the serpent's body; the thud drowned out by the rain. "My fourth." She remarked, looking at her peers. She then kneeled down, drawing her ornate dagger from her greaves, and dug the serrated blade into the R'ka, running the blade along very crudely. No piece of meat could be thrown away: food was scarce, even with most of the unblooded slain in battle. As she carved up the beast, most other hunters looked upon her dismissively, or not at all, evidently too tired out by the trial. She handed out the various cuts of meat among the survivors, keeping a bigger one for herself, seeing how she had caught the alien alone.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has my permission to join my clan
    Was able to write their story while following my clans lore while also slightly expanding on it
    !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well-written story. Definitely trust-worthy player. Goes without saying I've seen them on all their characters.

+1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've put a lot of effort into this application, and it shows. They deserve it.

+1.
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shad0vvs is a normal person who can be trusted with the WL. It's evident they spent a lot of time writing their story and researching predator lore.
    They are both trustworthy and competent at clicking on sprites.

+1

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Erm... CM mod +1. Jokes aside story is fine and your not a massive retard either and can be trusted with the WL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    story checks out, quite nice. giving my +1.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    肏你妈/操你媽

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strobbers View Post
    肏你妈/操你媽
    Strobia that was very mean and not wholesome

Seeing as nobody has asked any questions I'll do a few HC and playstyle ones.

1. You are shipside recovering a body, and go into the CL's office in cloak to get it. There are quite a few marines inside but you're in cloak so you think you can HPC and get out with the body - however, when you fire and get in, the CL (who was on ultrazine) immediately gets up from the stun and locks down the office. What do you do?

2. You're on the planet hunting an obscenely good praetorian who has killed a ton of marines when it walks into a mortar shell and dies to it. Another predator starts insulting you on the radio about it, what do you do?

3. You're clearing vines on lv in cloak when a runner runs into you and you hit it once on accident (due to spamclick), what do you do?

4. Two yautjas are having an honour duel on LZ2, you are spectating, when suddenly some marines run up and start getting close to the fighters, one fires a flamer near them - what do you do?
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan_albatross View Post
    1. You are shipside recovering a body, and go into the CL's office in cloak to get it. There are quite a few marines inside but you're in cloak so you think you can HPC and get out with the body - however, when you fire and get in, the CL (who was on ultrazine) immediately gets up from the stun and locks down the office. What do you do?
    https://youtu.be/DTtETj3MtzA?t=70
    But really, any actively defending the gear and/or manipulating or defending the corpse would have to be killed at that point if I couldn't escape with it. Sacrilege is not to be tolerated.

2. You're on the planet hunting an obscenely good praetorian who has killed a ton of marines when it walks into a mortar shell and dies to it. Another predator starts insulting you on the radio about it, what do you do?
    I would definitely insult him back verbally, if they haven't even dueled anyone, maybe even rub that in their face. Perhaps escalate to an honor duel if they don't relent.

3. You're clearing vines on lv in cloak when a runner runs into you and you hit it once on accident (due to spamclick), what do you do?
    Obviously if it went crit I would put it on weeds if at all possible in a safe location. Otherwise I would probably tell it to watch its step next time and that it dulled my weapon. Perhaps even laugh at it.

4. Two yautjas are having an honour duel on LZ2, you are spectating, when suddenly some marines run up and start getting close to the fighters, one fires a flamer near them - what do you do?
    If one flamed near them but it didn't interrupt the duel directly by setting one on fire, I would aggressively throw him away and tell him to put away his weapon and to not interfere, or I would kill him here and now. If he tries to do anything else to interrupt I would kill him and decapitate him along with else who tried to interfere.