User Tag List

Thread: greenfire0215 - Developer Application (Spriter)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

greenfire0215 - Developer Application (Spriter)

Developer Application
    Byond ID?
    Greenfire0215

Age?

Gender?
    Male

How would you define yourself? (Coder, Mapper, Spriter):
    Spriter

If Coder, what languages?
    -

Any previous experience developing with SS13?
    i did a little halloween special last year for the DMCA server. i never got to do all of the xenomorphs but i did get the Tier ones to have a undead look.

Proof of any previous or current work:
    *I don't really have a site for this but on discord I can post my work there.
    *the file i have is just my share of the work i did for the event.

How well do you know Git?
    I do have an account there but I never really did anything with it, so to speak, if anything i would learn to use it if someone could hold my hand since I don't want to fuck anything up.

Your primary job is server development, not policing the server. You may be given Moderator-level of access but you should *not* be invoking any administrative actions unless there are no moderators or Admins online. Do you understand?
    Yes

Anything else you'd like to add?
    If i don't get accepted or anything like that, (which is totally fine.) i'd just like to be unbanned from the discord server if possible.
    Last edited by greenfire0215; 02-18-2019 at 02:03 AM. Reason: just a grammer correction.

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We do not unban people for NSFW content in discord, especially content like what you posted, that easily

Unless Discord HQ decides to unban you for that post, I'm negative on this app

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the app.
    1. Is this an app or a discord ban appeal?
    It seems some sort of attempt at the second.

2. You are not 18. You need significant community contributions to get around that.
    And IMO you do not have that.

Those 2 things make this an app that I am not willing to see accepted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, I'll be handling your application from here on out.

Given your present notes on the server as well as your standing discord ban, I find it very difficult to genuinely consider your application, and cannot tell if this application is out of interest to contribute to our spritebase, or as previously mentioned, a discord ban appeal.

I will be closing your application in two days with auto-declination unless you can embed previous work into a post here. You can do so with any image host, such as imgur or wduwant. You can also add images as an attachment by going into advanced mode.

I am the art style.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello again Greenfire0215, due to the lack of displayed work, I am unable to judge your ability as an artist. Given the context of this application, I am however able to make slight judgment on your character, and with that I will be declining your application.

You are welcome to apply in the future, but when you do so, make sure you have been unbanned from the Discord, and have played plenty of time on the server. Should you re-apply in the future, make sure to display at least a modest collection of prior work within your application. An imgur album link will suffice.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, but for now, being a Spriter for CM-SS13 is not one of them. Application Declined.

I am the art style.