Date of Incident
    December 5, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Sakura

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Lurker-866

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 6:40 am?

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3 - Community Expectation

Description of the incident:
    LV-624, and we were at LZ1.

CO tasked me with doing the FoB as a synthetic, because we had no engineers at all. Normal stuff.

After a bit of a rough landing, where lurker gang attacked us right after marines left, we managed to get some cades going around. Alot of lurkers/one drone we're probing around South/Southeast cades trying to get inside FoB. Had to repair a couple cades that were being melted.

Until I eventually had to come south again to repair a cade being broken. One lurker was swipping at the cade and almost broke it, so I decided to take my metal + nailgun and start repairing the cade. While I was busy trying to make sure the lurkers doesn'tt get inside the FoB,a second xeno who was behind the lurker swiping at my cade, "Lurker XX-866", told me to kill myself irl with a knife, in-character.

I didn't bother answering them IC/LOOC, and just continued doing my tasks.

After the LZ got completely overrun, queen locked the DS, and we all died. The same lurker started insulting me and saying other "mean" things, like that I should get banned/de-wl'd without giving a valid and justifiable reason like "Synth broke X rule and honestly ruined the round". Even another xeno was asking the lurker why should the synth get punished and they never bothered to give a reason.

I did say "ur insane man", after some of the things he said. I didn't insulted him hard, but I think just calling him out was a fair statement on my part. After that I just started meme'ing the situation and saying stuffs like "NAH MAN YOU GOTTA BE TROLLING THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE FOR REAL".

I tried to ahelp in that round if I recall, but there was no staffs online. So I waited a bit and eventually asked penpusher, then they told me to make a player report. So here we are.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    What resolution are you seeking?
    To be perfectly honest, I really don't feel attacked, sad, or angry at what they did. I find that behavior to be way more funny and a sign of salt more than being an actual insult. Lurker was seething for something Im not entirely sure as to "why" and so be it, whatever man.

The issue is, outside of my own viewpoint, this behavior is straight up NOT ok, nor is it tolerable.

Thankfully I couldn't care less about what they said, but having them go around and potentially say those kinds of things to people who WILL ACTUALLY care about it is not ok at all.

People like that have no place in our community, Im really not sure how staffs would handle this but at the very least I think a couple days off for them would be good. Cban might be too much obviously, maybe they had a really rough night and they got really over their head.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was Garuhn, what a surprise.

Resolved - Garuhn's account has been permabanned, again, he'll be back in about an hour.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???